ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inI want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 Ms

I want to have a mini soon!

Go down 
+8
wicked-rob
Manda_Butt
SkePtiK
AZTwiztidJuggla
kweenlette.
FATBOY
smokeysean420
MercedeVoorhees
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:07 am

yea.. tempe is fairly in tthe middle or even goin in tto scottsdale is fairly centered around the valley... it will be easier for those on the out skirts so to say. to get there... scottsdale even has a couple huge parks one of them has build in entertainment too... ha its got a lil train that goes around the park....its a good way to get taround tho lol and its good for kids.... (hes JR get on this train here while mommy an i go get fucked up) hahahaaaa yea im fucked up rightt now.... but sooooo whaaat... and idk what times are good for yall or if we still need to get the permitst and how are we going to pay for them or how are we going to advertise it...
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:47 am

its not advertised this is just simply a kick back bbq. Only by word of mouth without the internet. =) I dont make the rules I follow them lol. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:52 am

ok there is still gonna be a grip of ppl there.. when i tell one person about 10 other will find outt and it goes down the line
but ok that cover that end.. what about everything else....
and who does make the rulez
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:01 am

Well its a desertjuggalos bbq in association with Zona Los and Wicked Rob stated the rules lol... Take that up with him. Just kidding but really it's not a huge mini yet more just laid back come kick it get to know people etc... Eventually a full blown mini will occur.
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:07 am

ight tthats cool its something... but uhh when is it... and what is left that needs to be gotten
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:39 am

Ill msg you the details when I get them. Im still waiting for myself to know lol.
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:04 pm

ight then.....
Back to top Go down
wicked-rob

wicked-rob

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:52 pm

definently not in scottsdale.... juggalos in scottsdale is just asking for trouble... encantos not a bad idea im really worried about being so close to sheriff joe, we have to keep it small because if more then 50 people show up then we need to have a permit to assemble and i dont want a bunch of problems...
Back to top Go down
http://www.desertjuggalos.com
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:01 pm

thatz y i think Kiwanis park would be good..granted there is a small substaion at one end.... but we can set up a diff canopies and just rotate the parkif we there as diff parties we be fine
Back to top Go down
::Rob n;ne"

::Rob n;ne

PostSubject: WHOOP WHOOP NINJAS (gathering)   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:46 pm

yo ninjas this gathering im down for show i got some bbq shit 4 it just hit me up when its going down cuz im there homies an thats whats up ninjas homies 4 ever whoop whoop homies JRB IS WHERE IT BE NINJAS FOR LIFE
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: hell ya   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:51 am

word venues r really expensive these days.hell usin em for shows r a bitch sometimes.let me no wat i can do.ill talk to a few ppl n even maybe get da juggalos down for a show.last gatherin we did was at da marquee so u never no hit me up
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:15 am

Well unless you get INT to get the mini at the Marquee its highly doubtful that it would be held there being expensive. Were doing it at a park right now, and then more plans ahead.
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: right   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:27 am

but i no da personal bookie out here in da valley.ill see wat i can do bout it n check on prices who nos it might be cheaper then it would for most ppl.we also got plenty of venues out here which im sure u already no.ill see wats poppin just as an option.if not dis one maybe da next.o n i was readin all daposts n i no for a fact dat juggalos r considered da third largest gang in da nation.just in some states n cities r different governors so of course theres different views on it.theres even detectives dat r tryin to free us from da burden we r forced to hold cuz of dumbass ppl who put r name out there like it is a gang.
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:38 am

Yeah Ill see whats up Ive known a lot of the underground artists personally for a very long long time. Lol. Mr. Marxxx when I was 16, I even knew Shorty when he was a wee lil lad lol... He used to call me koolaid lol!! My bf is on Virus music. ANYWAYS, But yeah Ill let you know if anything pops off because I know there is something already in the works.
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:43 am

word they my brothers shorty n i will most likely be doin some work together scine im up commin but not so soon.kinda gotta deal goin.but let me no wat date u set cuz im definitely gonna be there.
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:05 am

This Saturday April 3rd @ 11 am. Thats right 11 am!!! It's a BBQ sooo we got to grill at lunch time!!!

The location:

The park is located on the South side of Thunderbird between 23rd and 24th Ave. Just East of the I-17.

I HAVE A MAP IN THE GALLERY!!!!!!!!!! I cannot upload the pictures to here so in the gallery go to Directions!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Twiztid_Little_Ladie

Twiztid_Little_Ladie

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Damn. i wish i could go but i aint got a ride all the way out there Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spadedlette480
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:23 pm

word if i find one ill see if theres an open seat!!! if not you can lap surf lolol
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:01 pm

hey yo dis is prolly a dumb question but i just wanna make sure!!!!! does dis even cost???? and what should i bring????
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:32 am

if youd like you can bring soda!! and no.
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:17 pm

sweetness imma be there fo sho!!! see ya'll there!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!! MMFWCL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to have a mini soon!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3