ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inI want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 Ms

I want to have a mini soon!

Go down 
+8
wicked-rob
Manda_Butt
SkePtiK
AZTwiztidJuggla
kweenlette.
FATBOY
smokeysean420
MercedeVoorhees
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:46 pm

right here is the place for planning.... throw out your ideas and we get what we can.... lake pleasnt would be a kick ass spot to have a mini!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:24 pm

well Igots a job lol so thats not going to work for me. I was thinking a big thing for one day somewhere it will be cool just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Psychopathic Playmate wrote:
well Igots a job lol so thats not going to work for me. I was thinking a big thing for one day somewhere it will be cool just wait and see.

This.....

Minus the "gots a job" portion.

We dont need a venue or building, you can have just as much fun at a park.. If you do it legit and get your permits then the police will have no reason to mess with us. Ive never once had a problem with cops at a mini unless someone was doing something they werent supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Exactly there are a few people woh have expertise in minis expecially from the ones in Tucson where messing with Juggalos is so much bigger out there then here. So......... Unless your being afucking stupid idiot then everything is cool. Believe me.. Lol... I was 17 doing keg stands at past minis.. Old school AZJ members know about that lol....
Back to top Go down
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Pics or it didnt happen.......

Oh wait, im sure they are around the interwebs somewhere!

I loved the old AZJ minis, the Tucson ones especially....
Back to top Go down
kweenlette.

kweenlette.

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:05 pm

just put in for the time off and say you got a family things since it is family yo.

a week is much better than a day because we can actually have a chance to party and get to know the fam that lives around us ya know??
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kween_bitch_dgaf
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:01 pm

hahah they are called mini gatherings because they aren't as long as the actual gathering. Its hard enough to get funds together to get whats needed for a 1 day mini, i can only imagine the expense of multiple days.
Back to top Go down
kweenlette.

kweenlette.

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 pm

yo, i know why they're called mini gatherings. i just wish it could be a week, doesn't mean its going to be or that it could ever happen. shit.
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:50 pm

kweenlette I agree I wish it could be a weekyo... lol... Reality sets in though, bills to pay. I go to the gatherings out in wherever they are though that shit so sooooo much at the end of the trip your like God that was amazing but its time tohead home... But its amazing. 06 and 09 here.
Back to top Go down
kweenlette.

kweenlette.

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:50 pm

yeah reality is a bitch for sure.
Back to top Go down
SkePtiK

SkePtiK

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Yo I am down as fuck. We just need to figure out a park and get some permits for noise and prolly alcohol and we are good. I'll bring some chronic and we will do it up. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggalonews.com
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:33 am

"Juggalos is so much bigger out there then here. So......... Unless your being afucking stupid idiot then everything is cool". not true... i got stopped when walking on the side walk for wearing my hatchet man... my homie gets pulled over like every other day and his car searched and shit cuz he gots a hatchetman on his window... copes in mesa are dicks to juggalos and will fuck wit us for fuckin nothing.... i get fucked wit way to much cuz i sport hatchet gear...
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:30 am

Tucson is far worse trust me on that one.
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:17 am

i haventt been down there in a minute.. im sure shits changed.. i used to never get fucked with.. not even at shows and shit.. but then again lots of shit has changed in the past two years... and unfortionatly not one of those things has been on the good side.... shits been falling apart left and right..... something good happens and that falls apart along with every thing else.... startin to get fed up wit this shit but hey its gotta come around at some point i guess...
Back to top Go down
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 am

The big difference between Tucson and the Phx area is that Juggalos are considered a gang in Tucson. Just like the bloods or crips. Its different here, being a juggalo is frowned upon but not yet considered a gang. That will all change if people dont change their ways and grow up. I have not once, ever been harassed by the police for wearing anything Psychopathic related. Im not saying it doesnt happen, but 8 times out of 10 there is a different reason for the cops to be involved.

Skeptik has it right... Noise and Alcohol permits are all you need to have a good time. Along with everyone being responsible and not causing problems.
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:57 am

Exactly, being a young juggalo is much different now then it used to be. All the kids you see these days are retarded. Dont get me wrong I had my moments because its being a teen that makes you retarded BUT most kids look upon being a juggalo now adays as a type of person to rebel and say F the system. Its just not the same anymore. Hense why I made Zona Los. Nothing will ever comapre to AZJ but yeah...

And it was before a few years ago in Tucson and is still that way. AZJ used to have huge minis back in the day which was amazing and I miss everyone from there so much but!!!! shit happens anyways when I was 16 (Im now 21 almost 22) I used to go down there to these minis at reed park they used to have and I dont believe we ever got messed with. Shiiiit I was doing Keg stands. As long as your shit is legit and your not being a idiot all is well. Now you get the retards who think destroying everything is fucking radical but its not and its stupid.

Anyways enough of my ranting..... Thats all lol... I hope I made my point in there somwhere because I lost myself. lol!
Back to top Go down
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:47 pm

hell yea the minis back in the day were fresh down here. kegs, one handed boxing wit a tazer lol, my crackhead brother jumpin from the top of a tree.......lol good times
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jnj4e88
Manda_Butt

Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:10 pm

A Mini would be sooo much fun Ya'll. I use to love the ones we had back in the day in Tucson. Just friends chillin, havin a good time. Like Cede said we NEVER got harassed , & wont if you act responsibly.

Theres oh so much I could say after reading all of the posts, but I will leave it at this:

A mini would be fun, lets plan it up and it shall happen. Alcohol & noise permit, fam & a Park and we got ourselves a good ol time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/206041273
SkePtiK

SkePtiK

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:54 pm

yo technically speaking Juggalos are a gang in the state of Arizona. I know a grip of folk that have been fucked with for stupid shit. Pulled over on some bullshit. They know me but that was from when I was a kid and used to do a lot of stupid fucking shit. So it is what it is. The problem with Mesa is that bitch from DPS gang squad that has made it her mission to classify Juggalos as bangers. Thanks bitch appreciate it. I used to live in Tucson back in the day like mid 90s. I used to stay at Columbus village or some shit the apartments across the street from fuckin Naylor school. Man fuck it was on the southside and was pretty fucked up. 22nd street and Columbus if I remember correctly which never happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggalonews.com
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:23 pm

ok aside from all this gang BS.. has anyone agreed on a spot day and time.... was kinda hopin it would be done up by the time i went to jjail... i know that day is comin... just not sure when.. ohwell... i hope this shit tis soon tho for realz
Back to top Go down
wicked-rob

wicked-rob

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:36 pm

any suggestions on a location yet?

So far we're narrowed down to
Cortez (35th ave & dunlap)
Encanto (15th ave & encanto)
Cave Creek Park (thunderbird & 25th ave)

any other suggestions and why???
Back to top Go down
http://www.desertjuggalos.com
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Im still going with Encanto since it is sooooo big!!
Back to top Go down
Riptyle

Riptyle

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:52 pm

what about the park by pv mall its virtually empty and far away from metrocenter
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:40 am

all those parks are far as fuck from me... Kiwanis park in tempe is good... its huge and theres a lake in the middle of it.... and its easy to get to... its kyrene and baseline
Back to top Go down
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:38 am

smokeysean420 wrote:
all those parks are far as fuck from me... Kiwanis park in tempe is good... its huge and theres a lake in the middle of it.... and its easy to get to... its kyrene and baseline

Ima have to agree with this guy.... The mini might as well be in tucson if its set so far into the west valley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to have a mini soon!   I want to have a mini soon! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to have a mini soon!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next