ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWe all should have a mini again soon Ms

We all should have a mini again soon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JuggaloKeeb

JuggaloKeeb

We all should have a mini again soon Empty
PostSubject: We all should have a mini again soon   We all should have a mini again soon EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:16 pm

There should be another mini sooon, the last one i went to was badass. I just want to get fucked up with all the fam again. Whoop Whoop
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: We all should have a mini again soon   We all should have a mini again soon EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:34 am

agreed i haven been to one wit yall an now i gotta whip so im down as fuck
Back to top Go down
Manda_Butt

Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: We all should have a mini again soon   We all should have a mini again soon EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:04 pm

I think, we are gonna try and get the fam together in Janurary for the first WZW show of the year down in T-Town. We shall see though. Nothing definite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/206041273
xVOODOOxSCENEx

PostSubject: Re: We all should have a mini again soon   We all should have a mini again soon EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:31 am

we should have one like in the middle of phx and tucson. i think maybe set up some where in tempe. i never been to one mini
Back to top Go down
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: We all should have a mini again soon   We all should have a mini again soon EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:45 pm

i like the wzw idea.....well obviously considering i do all the promo lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jnj4e88
Manda_Butt

Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: We all should have a mini again soon   We all should have a mini again soon EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:10 pm

A location between Tucson & Phx would be Casa Grand area..........

I like the idea of the WZW mini. It would be fun, entertainment and all that good stuff would be provided without having to go through the hassle of permits and people going down for shit that wasn't even their fault. lol Also just because we enjoy ourselves @ WZW and theres plenty of fam there too. For those of you who have never been to a show WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?! lol.

Lets do it to it. The next show is January 15th i believe( correct me if I'm wrong Fatboy) . Fatboy has a flier up in the 520 section. The show is FREE yes, ladies and Gentleman you read it right FREE. So the only excuse we should hear is "I don't have a ride" & if that's the case make it known so we can see what we can do about it for those of us who are going and DO have rides. Unless you just don't want to go and if that's the case then alright then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/206041273
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We all should have a mini again soon   We all should have a mini again soon Empty

Back to top Go down

We all should have a mini again soon
Page 1 of 1