ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inI'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'. - Page 2 Ms

I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'.

Go down 
+10
Manda_Butt
Juggalo Bucket
scrufy1
Starlette
juggalette_snickersz
lil shank
azundergroundkilla
FATBOY
xtwiztidcherishx
Hellboy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FreekShit
Vice Prezident
Vice Prezident
FreekShit

I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'.   I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:55 am

well said dug. i couldnt have said it better myself.

i have eminems first 2 albums and i dig em. lol i could recite some of it..
BUT i dont like him now. not because im a juggalo
but because i just dont like the sound of his voice anymore.
its like it got more nasally or something to me.

ANYWAY.. i very much think for myself as should EVERYONE juggalo or not.

im a serial killa all day (translation: twiztid is my shit)
theyre the ones that got me into the juggalo world
and frankly, if they ever left psychopathic i would follow them
wherever they went. twiztid serial killa for life hahaha

bottom line. dug you said everything perfectly x)

p.s. just a little fyi in the green book the word "juggalo" is never used. =o imagine that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freekshit
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'.   I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:58 pm

very good point freeky!!!!! and yea i agree if twiztid ever left psychopathic i would def keep wit them cuz i kno blaze wouldnt be far behind and in my opinion they the only reason psychopathic is still around........kinda iffy bout gang rags tho its different thats for sure
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jnj4e88
Starlette

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'.   I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Juggalo Bucket wrote:
Listen homie. B4 u go ranting nd flipping out about this kind of shit hear this homie. If u realize, when we say tha shit we're not dissing on his music, we're dissing on him. If u ask any Juggalo, they will admit that Eminem has some good songs. It's not his music we hate, it's him. His music is bad ass but he's just a fucking punk. No disrespect 2 u at all homie. Just felt like I had 2 say this. WHOOP WHOOP!! MMFWCL!!! clown

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaa, did you bother to read it before you said anything? like the whole thing?
Back to top Go down
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'.   I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:28 pm

i was wondering the same thing lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jnj4e88
Manda_Butt

Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'.   I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:34 pm

FATBOY wrote:
i agree if twiztid ever left psychopathic i would def keep wit them cuz i kno blaze wouldnt be far behind and in my opinion they the only reason psychopathic is still around.

W3rd. I agree with you and Loser Butt! IT was Loser Butt & Twiztid that made me apart of the Juggaloness. Twiztid all day every day.

haha Susanne I heart you like woah Girly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/206041273
Starlette

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'.   I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Manda_Butt wrote:

haha Susanne I heart you like woah Girly.

awww, i heart you more!!!!! we needs to get this aquarium shit poppin, yes?

I love you
Back to top Go down
Seany T

Seany T

PostSubject: Fuck eminem   I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:51 am

Nick Cannon got that fool......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deuceisback
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'.   I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:15 am

u gotta lotta good points in dat btu fuck wat icp says in my opinion idc wat dey say.

bingo links
poker
Back to top Go down
Necrothajuggla

Necrothajuggla

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'.   I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:56 pm

I COMPLETELY AGREE. I actually started listenin to Eminem first when the Eminem Show came out.

Then I heard Twiztid's GREEN BOOK, and that's what got me into Psychopathic.

ICP's beef with Em has long been over and plus their beef is not OUR beef. Get off their nuttz yo.

And I don't care if ICP or whoever sold out (if they did at all), I still love them no matter what.

I don't know why peeps don't dig the Tempest or the Calm. It's still Joe and Joey and it still kicks major ass to me. And I support them till the end.

Oh yeah, and I agree TWIZTID SERIAL KILLIN JUGGALOS 4 LIFE!
Back to top Go down
http://sinisterego.com
Necrothajuggla

Necrothajuggla

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'.   I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Oh and I STILL love Eminem. Eminem Show's one of my favorite hip hop albums of all time.

But I hate his new album with a passion. I just don't dig that kind of hip hop. It's like the Lil' Wayne bullshit and it's boring.

The flow of it sucks in my opinion. That don't mean he won't make better albums in the future though.

And if he signed to Psychopathic, I would be the happiest mutherfukker. Like goddamn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sinisterego.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'.   I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sick of "Juggalos" saying 'Fuck Eminem'.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2