ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog injuggalos on law and order Ms

juggalos on law and order

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

juggalos on law and order Empty
PostSubject: juggalos on law and order   juggalos on law and order EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:23 pm

yo i was watching law and order last night and there was a juggalo that killed like 5 people and even tried to take out a cop... but the way this guy described us kinda pissed me off... he said we are a group of loner(low life) hooigans that paint our faces and wear face paint and run around wit hatchets and axes....and some other fucked up shit... but i was too damned stoned then and far to fucked up now to remember all of what he said...and they made the dude out that played the jjuggalo was fuckin retarded... he prolly didnt evenj know whata juggalo is...what a bitch!!!! ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa.....
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: juggalos on law and order   juggalos on law and order EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:17 pm

yeah it was supposibly based on psyko same or however he spelt it. Stupid, I have a awesome job and am a lot not like the typical stereotype its BS..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: juggalos on law and order   juggalos on law and order EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:30 pm

thats what im sayin.... he reminded me of the bone crusher or kid crusher...idk cant remember... i am not a big fam on screemo just horrorcore... and death metal... and of course those little fillers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: whaaa   juggalos on law and order EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:39 pm

that pisses me off, the powers that be want to program people to believe that all juggalos are low life idiots to further supress our culture to the mother fucking gutter.. isnt ice t on that show? how can he let this shit happen? hes supposed to be a juggalo.. how sad.. fuck the powers that be! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: juggalos on law and order   juggalos on law and order EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:45 pm

hes on one of them not sure wich one... or if hes even on it any more...but yea i was pissed on how they portraid that (playing)"juggalo" i could hit benjumin brat for doing that
Back to top Go down
SkePtiK

SkePtiK

PostSubject: Re: juggalos on law and order   juggalos on law and order EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:54 pm

What do you guys expect from the mainstream media? You never hear shit about us cept when some fucktard pulls some stupid shit and then we all over the place. This shit was a takeoff of the Psyko Sam shit. That really pissed me off but hey what can ya do? Fuck em Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggalonews.com
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: juggalos on law and order   juggalos on law and order EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:45 am

if that was about psyko sam then they were way off... that foo went into a gay club and started shoot mutha fakkos..then when the cops found him he started blastin at them and the cops put him in his place and pumped that bitch full of led.... fuckin kid crusher was fuckin pissed after that shit cuz they used one of his videos in that movie... and nbc lied to him about the purpose of what they were useing it for.... UpChuck the clown did a segment on on the fun house tlast week.... check that shit out on wfuckoff radio....
Back to top Go down
SkePtiK

SkePtiK

PostSubject: Re: juggalos on law and order   juggalos on law and order EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Yo homie you got that shit twiztid. Psyco Sam was a horrorcore artist. He was down with SKR and went to a annual show. Stayed at this dope ass chicks spot and he killed her and her homegirl and her parents and some other fucked up shit. This is all alleged at the moment cuz dude hasn't been convicted. Your thinking of this other douche. That claimed Juggalo and also repped Nazi shit. Alex Abbiss was that cats name.
Back to top Go down
SkePtiK

SkePtiK

PostSubject: Re: juggalos on law and order   juggalos on law and order EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:12 pm

All right I need to quit multi tasking cuz I fucked that post up. Alright the dude that shot up the gay bar was Jacob Robida. Let this be a lesson to ya ninjas proof read you shit and don't start researching 15 things at once or you mistake the old pres of Psy to be a killer. Oops fuck it Ima go smoke the rest of my green crack and move on to the Afgoo.
Back to top Go down
xtwiztidcherishx

xtwiztidcherishx

PostSubject: Re: juggalos on law and order   juggalos on law and order EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:18 pm

TV HAS NEVER MADE ME SO MAD LOL
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mamalaroque
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: juggalos on law and order   juggalos on law and order EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:53 pm

yea thats all bullshit but have yall seen icp on nightline???? if not go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and check that shit out!!!!!!!!! fuccin fresh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jnj4e88
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: juggalos on law and order   juggalos on law and order EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:50 pm

yo icp just released the full video on their site check it out on my myspacce or on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jnj4e88
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: juggalos on law and order   juggalos on law and order EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:07 pm

yo that was a fresh interview.. i wish would would have been more clear on some subjjects.. and pointed outt all those ottha mutha fuakas tthat have murdered people and shit were not juggalos... and all the guy had was 4 different occasions that juggalos were involed.... they need to go back on howard stern... those interviews are the best..... imma look for the lasted one an post it up here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: juggalos on law and order   juggalos on law and order Empty

Back to top Go down

juggalos on law and order
Page 1 of 1