ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Audacity Ms

The Audacity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riptyle

Riptyle

The Audacity Empty
PostSubject: The Audacity   The Audacity EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:04 am

alright fam check this out right about march of 08 im chillin at my homies house after moving in right they are at work im sitting in the chair smokin a blunt wandering around Myjuggalospace.com (never go there its drama capital) well anywhore this what i thought was a nice ass lette msgs me say shes been checkin me out and wants to call she would do anything to call well shit im no one to tell a girl no besides most of the girls that called me at that time were sending me nudies and vids of them playin with their nedens shit ok im down but any how she calls me up her name i wont give cause i still gotta respect her that much you know but any whore she tells me all this shit like her working at the ford factory ok i can believe that her living in detroit when she was younger growing up on the same street as icp ok i can believe that that she hung out with jamie madrox when they did the homies video again i can believe that my homie drove right on by not realizing what the fuck was goin on but yea moving on so we hook up you know stupid lil shit she comes to see me i go to see her each time i beat it up not once do i meet her family interesting neh? well i start asking questions and she tells me her dad is always away on buisness ok no biggy i go back to oregon about july 4th 08 im getting my skin flute tuned by a girl named mary and no she wasnt a virgin and guess what i get busted owell you know shit happens well the dude that caused it was a snitch so i beat his ass for being a snitch and claimin the juggalo family yea not happening and then i talk to the bitch in michigan shes telling me her dad is pissed and i was like well who the fuck is he to get pissed and she was like violent j and i was like huh both cause i didnt understand and cause i was REALLY drunk and she was like yea violent j is my dad and jamie is my ex and about now the flags in your head should be going off well guess what they were on lunch break for me cause i didnt do shit about it i was like uh ok yea well we break up i get with some other broad she gets knocked up not my kid did the whole dna thing but any whore she gets knocked up gives birth i move back to az *hugs home* and we get back together kinda its now 09 we been talking for lil under a year she says lil over a year depends on who you trust more well any whore we get back together KINDA im still beating it up for lettes out here and shes still being a lyin lil hooker any ways she still goes on about jamie being her ex and j being her dad and plays the rolls well. skip a head its now august 12 i have nothing to do with her i get locked up go to county then to prison get out in march of 2010 and get told by my ex who is her ex gf that the bitch lied to me well YESTERDAY the hooker txt me and is all like "sup sexi" and i was like "sup ugly" and yea finally called her on her bullshit and now shes making excuses since the log dont show her name you wanna see? lol
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

The Audacity Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Audacity   The Audacity EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:38 am

Well right when she said J was her dad I would have been like are you a fuckin Retard?! (you have to say Retard like Allen from the hangover) lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

The Audacity Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Audacity   The Audacity EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:04 pm

bbbbuuuuuaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
J is her dad..... bbuuuuaaaahahahahahaha you shoulda slapped a bitch for sayin thatt.... and jamie bein her ex holy shit.... how could she even say tthat shit wit a str8 face.... that some well rounded BS you got goin.. bury dat bitch!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Riptyle

Riptyle

The Audacity Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Audacity   The Audacity EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:16 pm

smokeysean420 wrote:
bbbbuuuuuaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
J is her dad..... bbuuuuaaaahahahahahaha you shoulda slapped a bitch for sayin thatt.... and jamie bein her ex holy shit.... how could she even say tthat shit wit a str8 face.... that some well rounded BS you got goin.. bury dat bitch!!!!!

now i have met a few of jamies ex's at the gathering but thats from when he was with HoK as mr bonez but they are also like 30 sumtin yrs old or shit like that so i really couldnt be a sceptic on that but yea i always had the feeling of her being bullshit but fear not shes in michigan and the dude who got me to pick up my hatchet back when i was 5 named bambam hes one of the original 17 in detroit wants to strip her of her hatchet which hes fully entitled to and i wouldnt stop him so it is what it is
Back to top Go down

The Audacity Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Audacity   The Audacity EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:06 pm

Psychopathic Playmate wrote:
Well right when she said J was her dad I would have been like are you a fuckin Retard?! (you have to say Retard like Allen from the hangover) lol!

*Falls out of chair onto floor* I can't breathe call an ambulance! Were her parents retarded? cause she special. I swaer yo, I woulda took that bitch to the bus stop as soon as she said that shit. I have to say you do tell a good story Rip. You have had me laughing a lot today homie! We need to kick it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Audacity Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Audacity   The Audacity Empty

Back to top Go down

The Audacity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Rant and Rave-
Jump to: