ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPolotics and Protocol Ms

Polotics and Protocol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riptyle

Riptyle

Polotics and Protocol Empty
PostSubject: Polotics and Protocol   Polotics and Protocol EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:39 pm

the two most dreaded words we will ever hear but yet they are synonomous with the family due to the simple fact that there are some of us that have the inflated ego as we should if we have been down longer now dont get me wrong i know im off to an off start but eh youll live what im getting at is i happen to disagree GREATLY with the fact that it doesnt matter how long you have been down cause i believe that it shows veteranism and seniority im sorry but if some piss ant lil 16 yr old kid is gunna come up and try to correct me on something pertaining to the fam imma slap his lips to the back of his head imma get straight "respect your elders" on his ass i fondly believe that we should go back to how we used to be where we were classified by "rank" as it were juggalo was the newbie juggla was the og lette was the girl and hoodrat was that whore you just kicked out your front door for askin to smoke a bowl of your kind bud after having her dick suckers all over your meat whistle i firmly stand by the fact that we should revert back to and keep to the traditions of the old ways pre milenko cause lets face it we were better off as a family then as opposed to now now we have 29 yr olds dating 15 yr olds and 13 yr olds shooting up while reppin the hatchet

REALLY ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS

as it stands there are so many people in the fam now callin themselves down it makes me ashamed to be a juggalo its like come on grow the fuck up learn the fuckin ropes i was taught by bambam #5 out of 17 original juggalos in DETROIT now im not saying im better than any one else but im proud of my teachings im proud that i had some one with some prestige teach me what he knows even as he was learning THATS FAMILY when they teach you what they know as they learn it THATS having some ones back if i could find more juggalos like that and i pray that i do then fuck man i would be happy as hell we need more fools we can call up and be like "yo im about to ride on this nigga you got me ninja?" and when that happens i should NOT hear "naw man my girl and i are goin to bed" its like come on your girl has her hatchet raised high and so do you but your gunna leave me to take on 10 dudes by my self fuck off dick lick what i SHOULD hear is "Hell yea man where you at i be there in 5 minutes" i dont care if you can fight or not but damn homie at least have my back you hear i mean seriously i look around and see all these whack ass bitch ass little kids 14 15 16 yrs old holding thier "hatchets" and they dont know the first mother fuckin thing about being a juggalo we arent an army we arent a gang we arent a cult we are a family with love and comradary and fellowship we preach acceptance and practice unconditional love when it comes to the juggalo family if one of our fam is wrong they are still right we arent saints but we are a family all this "oh fuck that dude hes a fake" thats bs we were ALL juggahoes when we started i personally had to beg borrow steal and fight my way to earn my hatchet man tattoo now kids are getting it like its a roll of shit paper come the fuck on wheres the tradition where is the way we were taught i can garuntee if our teachers or who ever brought us into the fam were to see us now they would whoop the ever living fuck out of us

think about this

if it wasnt for the juggahoes where would we be today we wouldnt exist

now dont get me wrong there are some fakes and those guys dont stick around long at all just watch them they disapear why? cause even tho they dont admit it we have rules and the break them

more to come as feel the rage to put it
Back to top Go down

Polotics and Protocol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Polotics and Protocol   Polotics and Protocol EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:26 am

thats right! you tell em killa! muh fuckin respect ya elders bitch!
Back to top Go down

Polotics and Protocol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Rant and Rave-
Jump to: