ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inAlice In Wonderland Ms

Alice In Wonderland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

Alice In Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Alice In Wonderland   Alice In Wonderland EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Went and saw it on Saturday and it was a lot better than I was expecting. I guess you could say it was your typical Tim Burton film with its dark and dry humor. Very impressed with Johnny Depp's portrayal of the Madd Hatter. They could have found a better actress than Anne Hathaway for the White Queen or at least made her look a little better. All in all it was a good movie and would be something I'd buy when it comes out.

Thoughts from anyone else who has seen it.....
Back to top Go down
FreekShit
Vice Prezident
Vice Prezident
FreekShit

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland   Alice In Wonderland EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:23 am

i havent seen it yet but i could tell you anyone wouldve been better than anne hathaway or however you spell it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freekshit
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland   Alice In Wonderland EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:16 am

i just got that one.. i think amma watch it tonight...

aight i wathched it... it twas pretty good... they could have picked a prettier Alice but twhat ever works...

i liked it and would recommend it to anyone.. if you havent seen it yett... see it
Back to top Go down
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland   Alice In Wonderland EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:16 am

FreekShit wrote:
i havent seen it yet but i could tell you anyone wouldve been better than anne hathaway or however you spell it..

I could have lived with her if they made her a little more, er, well beautiful at all. And the way she walked around just made me laugh!
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland   Alice In Wonderland EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:18 am

yea.. i was expecting it to be funnier.. but i could only laugh at jonny depp.. that was it....
Back to top Go down
FreekShit
Vice Prezident
Vice Prezident
FreekShit

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland   Alice In Wonderland EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:54 pm

AZTwiztidJuggla wrote:
FreekShit wrote:

I could have lived with her if they made her a little more, er, well beautiful at all. And the way she walked around just made me laugh!

i think thats why i think anyone else wouldve been better.. her face makes me wanna punch babies
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freekshit

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland   Alice In Wonderland EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:33 pm

I heard a rumor that the role of the White Queen was offered to Marilyn Manson but he turned it down. I guess he didn't want to make that mistake again lol!
Back to top Go down
crazedaz

crazedaz

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland   Alice In Wonderland EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:12 am

Im glad I didnt drop acid before this Alice..
Back to top Go down
http://www.bongtvlive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland   Alice In Wonderland Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice In Wonderland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: Reviews :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: