ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inStupid motherfucker. Ms

Stupid motherfucker.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sp00kie

Sp00kie

Stupid motherfucker. Empty
PostSubject: Stupid motherfucker.   Stupid motherfucker. EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 am

I went to pick up Kalani's kids on Monday and could tell that our 14 year old is fucking livid. I drop one of my co-workers off and as soon as she gets out the truck he explodes. He has an older brother Jeremy that is 16 and he doesn't fight,gets good grades, has his own band, and spend most of his time with his gf. He's a good kid. Well he was late coming home from a jam session because his back tire had went flat by 3 minutes. His mom's boyfriend freaked the fuck out screaming and shoving him around, decked him as if he were a grown man in the fucking chest and when he went down the piece of shit kicked him a couple of times while he was down. Then this motherfucker tells him he will "put him in the fucking hospital if he told anyone" So he didn't say anything to anybody, then when they were moving This stupid fuck has the nerve to start screaming at him and then made fun of the faces Jeremy made when he was "kicking his ass".
This mother fucker is done. I'm not about to let a grown ass man get away with punching up on my(Kalani's) kids. I want to put this homo in the fucking ground but patience is a virtue. Their mother has kicked him out and he ain't leavin til tomorrow but the kids are safe now cuz they're with us. Anybody wanna help with some Bully Beatdown? It's not gonna be for awhile but I'll make sure that I get you on this list.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy

Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Stupid motherfucker.   Stupid motherfucker. EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Either call the police or stomp this fool out.

If you know something like that is going on, best to act on that shit as quick as possible.
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: Stupid motherfucker.   Stupid motherfucker. EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:35 am

I agree with D on this one! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid motherfucker.   Stupid motherfucker. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid motherfucker.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Whatever's on your mind-
Jump to: