ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inYour dreams? Ms

Your dreams?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

Your dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Your dreams?   Your dreams? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:45 pm

What's the last thing you dreamt about.

Last night I dreamed of being pregnant. I am so happy with that thought because when you dream of being pregnant....

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. Being pregnant in your dream may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

And that is great because the last dreams I had were nightmares about planes crashing....

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
Hellboy

Hellboy

Your dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams?   Your dreams? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:11 pm

I would love to discuss my dreams, the only problem is, I barely ever have them. And when I do, they aren't really anything you can generally describe in terms that would help everyone understand them. I can barely ever decipher them myself. The only thing I can ever really think to compare them too would be those crazy/shitty goth 'art' films that are really nothing more then annoying repetitive music over really stupid/morbid/macabre imagery. And sometimes I'll have dreams of conversations and situations that I've already been in in real life; yet in my dreams they just become dark and twisted. Not to mention the random cases of "Deja Vu" they undoubtedly haunt everyone in their sleep.

Anyways, whenever I have a dream, I will usually try to discus them with whomever they usually involve. But not surprisingly, we never really get to the bottom of why I've had these dreams in the first place.
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

Your dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams?   Your dreams? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Yeah I never really started "remembering" my dreams that I have it's only been in the recent months. It's strange.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

Your dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams?   Your dreams? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:57 am

i couldn remember my last dream.. im never truly ina dead sleep nuff to remember wat i dream... so all in all iss irrelevant dat im in dis post hahahaha
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

Your dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams?   Your dreams? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:22 am

ive been having reacuring dreams of me violent brutalizing my brothers face with spiked brass nuckles!
is that good or bad? n dis my blood brother im talkin about!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dreams?   Your dreams? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your dreams?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Whatever's on your mind-
Jump to: