ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~ Ms

~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~   ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~ EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:10 am

simple as that!!

i just got back from a week stay up in California! i was running along the beach n i tripped n face planted the ocean! shit was pretty fun tho!
the best part about the trip tho was going to disneyland! that place is the fucking shit! i dont care how childish some of the rides were or what ever the fuck! i had a muhfuckin blast!
Space mountain was the coolest ride they had! i could live on that ride! n over in the adventure park they got the california screamin a huge roller coaster with a loop in it!! the only one in either parks!
oh yea n the hotel of terror or what ever the fuck its called a free falling elevator fuckin awesome! there is so much cool shit over there! i deffinately wanna go back! or to some other amusement park!
having a handicapped person or a disabled person with you makes things much easier too! you get your own separate line! that is 100 times smaller than the regular line! we got so much more done with the assistance pass! it was great!!! oh yea n not to mention the great californa bud! got this shit called black mamba! fucking great! it had a sweet taste to it!! n i also got this shit called xxx OG that shit was pretty dank too! i deffinately need to spend more time up in cali!! hahahahahaaaa!!!!!
but now im back home doin the usual! tryin to find some bud! and babysitting! but now im bored as fuck! dylan is in bed (dylan is my girls son) (JIC yall is wondering) my girl is at work, n i aint got no bud! but its finally quiet around here!

why is this site always dead! niggas need to be on here more often!

Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~   ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~ EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:59 pm

mufucker u had a fuckin vacation over dere den u come bac an talk shit!!

naw juss playin wit ya haha fuckin cali is always da shit wen u ain out dere doin business like me wen ever i go out dere... unless if im out dere wit my cousin... all ima say is fuck da ocean creatures hahahahhaaha but as far as da black mamba an xxx OG.. ive had sum of dat shit an it is all pretty dank... wish i could get sum myself in da form of a prescription haahhaha
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~   ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~ EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:05 pm

nigga all you need is a california id! and a reason! and they are so leiniate on the reasons! we are both over qualified dog! all we need is a califormia id and it on!
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~   ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~ EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:53 pm

homie all i need is me 2 be dere an i can get me sum gooodd shit!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~   ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~ EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:21 am

well get it done then hahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!! seriously, when we goin? hahaha
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~   ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~ EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:29 pm

well we coulda had med grade shit if i woulda wen wit u an ur ex last time fucker!! but naw nobody hits ishie up or anythin!! hahahaha FACE!!!!
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~   ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~ EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:09 pm

ok well that didnt answer my question!! lets not worry about the past nigga!!! lets focus on da future!!! like when are we getting out of az??
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~   ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~ EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:22 pm

wen u an i both can afford it.. gotta have skrilla to spend skrilla! haha

an u no wat we gonna have to really plot dat shit out since we both ain gotta life hahahhaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~   ~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Whats good in the hood of the world of tomorrow~
Page 1 of 1