ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!! Ms

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!!

Go down 
+2
smokeysean420
MercedeVoorhees
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!!   WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:08 am

SO..... Zona motha fuckin Los!!! We got so much coming up so much to do so much to know... This is where you canfind all the info on it! Parties, minis, shows, anything!!!!

WE MADE ZONA LOS FOR ALL ZONA LOS...

Any artists who want to be seen more, more people who just needs homies to smoke with, or even a love or a date or a fuck this is where you'll find it...

Real recognizes real.. let's get the Juggalos in AZ back together and stomp the state like we used to.....

MUCH MOTHA FUCKIN ZONA LO LOVE!!!

We have a few new things to add: We have a facebook now make sure you add it... Zona Los is what you search for.

And now we have a newest staff member to get fresh news to you >>>> The runner of the Zona Lo myspace Smokey Sean!!!!

Whoop Whoop to him he's always been a dope homie to the Zona Los and we welcome him...

So much is in store, tell your friends, homies, mommas, and start fuckin postin!!! <3

I'm out Ill see you soon

Mercede Voorhees - Prezident
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!!   WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:47 am

Hellz yea thank you cede!
im going to tear the east valley gettin all kind of shit!! interviews from local artists, news directly from the artists! (or very trusted sources)
dont worry i wont feed ya'll bullshit!
im also going to do everything i can to get the sites jumpin again!

WHOOP WHOOP ZonaLos
stay up and stay safe out there! shits gettin pretty rough! keep your eyes open!
Back to top Go down
Juggalo_Joe

Juggalo_Joe

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!!   WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!! EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:46 am

yeah and its a good thing me bein smokeys lil brother that i know almost all the local artists and im weedman for some of them so sean u know that anytime u come over to my crib there is an az underground artist just chillin so if u need anythin u can hit me up.

mercede- if u got my brother on staff then i got ur back so if u need anythin get at me
Back to top Go down
shadowninja

shadowninja

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!!   WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:49 pm

i'm a artist and i want to get my music out and if theres any women out in tempe or mesa that are looking for a good fuck let me know hahahah
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!!   WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:02 am

SHADOW NEEDS A WOMAN TO LOVE EM FEMALES HES JUSS TRYNA BE LIKE ME!! HAHAHAHAHA DON LET EM FOOL U HES A REAL MAN WHO WANTS A WIFE!!!! GIGGITY!!
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!!   WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:32 am

shadow post somethin up in the singles section!!! hahahahahaaaa
thats some good shit tho! you never fail to amaze me with the shit you say nigga!!!

Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!!   WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:07 am

str8 up he learned from da best smokey..... we made em into a monster didn we hahahahaa
Back to top Go down
shapeshifter

shapeshifter

PostSubject: FUCKIN A   WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:35 pm

drugs are a hard fucking thing to get the fuck off of ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poopy
Back to top Go down
shadowninja

shadowninja

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!!   WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:38 pm

i did post something in the single post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!!   WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:57 am

shapeshifter wrote:
drugs are a hard fucking thing to get the fuck off of ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poopy

Drugs are baadd!!! MMMMKKAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

@shadow: i seen that!!! thats some good shit nigga!!

@ishie: he is a ruthless beast!! hes got his mind set for it and hes gonna get it!!! hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

go get em shadow!!! Whoop Whoop
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!!   WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!! EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:43 pm

hahahaha smokey use a hoe!! HA!!fogot u on top of dat one!! hahaha

shadow get married an have kids wit a dog an wite pikket fence! hahhaa den fuck da shit outa dat bitch an pass her to me!!! den we gotta deal!! hahaa

juss sayin!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!!   WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP ZONA LOS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Whatever's on your mind-
Jump to: