ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inand the search continues......... Ms

and the search continues.........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riptyle

Riptyle

and the search continues......... Empty
PostSubject: and the search continues.........   and the search continues......... EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:13 am

you know how you get when shit is really lookin up for you right and your able to do a few of the things you wanted to do like get a truck and another vehicle to work on and shit well im doing that so if yall see any mid 80s to mid 90s hondas up for grab cheap hit me up besides i want some fam to work on the car with me i got beer
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: and the search continues.........   and the search continues......... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:31 am

were u posted? im good wit dem yrs motors!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: and the search continues.........   and the search continues......... EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:46 am

hell yea im good wit dem older hondas too! and i always got dat fire! ill keep my eyes posted! whats yo number i can give it to them and have them to call you an shit!
Back to top Go down
Riptyle

Riptyle

PostSubject: Re: and the search continues.........   and the search continues......... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:29 pm

smokeysean420 wrote:
hell yea im good wit dem older hondas too! and i always got dat fire! ill keep my eyes posted! whats yo number i can give it to them and have them to call you an shit!

aight homie 480 310 3392 call me or txt me when ever just lemme know its you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and the search continues.........   and the search continues......... Empty

Back to top Go down

and the search continues.........
Page 1 of 1