ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inDemonoid has open registrations going on right now.... Ms

Demonoid has open registrations going on right now....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellboy

Hellboy

Demonoid has open registrations going on right now.... Empty
PostSubject: Demonoid has open registrations going on right now....   Demonoid has open registrations going on right now.... EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:24 am

I don't know how many of you know what that is or care, but [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has open registrations going on right now. Defiantly something worth jumping in on.

I was going to post this a few days ago, but I've just been lazy. Anyways, I don't know if I have any invites, but if you try to sign up and they say registration is closed, let me know and I'll see whats up on sending you an invite.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy

Hellboy

Demonoid has open registrations going on right now.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demonoid has open registrations going on right now....   Demonoid has open registrations going on right now.... EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:39 am

Cancel that, I guess as soon as I posted this they went down...I'll try and let people know when that happens again.

Better luck next time.
Back to top Go down

Demonoid has open registrations going on right now....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Whatever's on your mind-
Jump to: