ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 Ms

ZonaLos @ The River?

Go down 
+8
FATBOY
Puffy
Starlette
FreekShit
smokeysean420
Manda_Butt
scrufy1
AZTwiztidJuggla
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who Is Down For Zonalos @ The River Mini?
YES
ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 13 ]
NO
ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Starlette

ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZonaLos @ The River?   ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:00 pm

river tomorrow!! were leaving tucson at 9 is the plan.

see y'all then!
Back to top Go down
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

PostSubject: Re: ZonaLos @ The River?   ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:40 pm

are you guys taking the 10, or taking the back way through florence?
Back to top Go down
crazedaz

crazedaz

PostSubject: Re: ZonaLos @ The River?   ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:36 pm

its nice to be somewhat close to this bitch. I guess we'll just meet you guys up on the sidewalk. Look for hatchet men. I really hope alot of ninjas show up. Bring rope bitches. Cant wait to start launchin these marshmallows at fuckers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bongtvlive.com
Hellboy

Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: ZonaLos @ The River?   ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 am

So besides losing a bunch of shit. And braking my toe. I had and AWESOME time. And I DIDN'T get sunburned. That was like...fuckin a miracle. It SUCKED losing my sandals, but how fucking awesome was that shit those people at the end fishing all the sandals and shit out the river? Talk about luck and a fuckin come up. It was cloudy but that ground was still HOT! Not only that, but we also made it off the river before the rain hit. All in all. I say it was a pretty good day.

Definetly going to have to do better planning next time...all of us brought WAY to much shit.lol
Back to top Go down
Manda_Butt

Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: ZonaLos @ The River?   ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:21 am

Definitely had a blast minus all the shit that got lost. But damn that was a struggle getting out of the river. HAhaha thats probably why they dont want people tying their tubes together. Doug, im right there with you on the broken toe. I didnt think mine was that bad until it swelled up and was covered in bruises.

I agree, we will have to do this again before the year is up with better planning. Not bad for the 1st trip.

*Posted by Justin, Manda doesnt like to log out and I dont like to log in*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/206041273
Seany T

Seany T

PostSubject: Re: ZonaLos @ The River?   ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:30 am

That toe is gonna keep doug from doing shit for like 8 months and shit.... watch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deuceisback
Manda_Butt

Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: ZonaLos @ The River?   ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:33 am

Haha Justin's toe looks looks bad.

& Doug will have to suck it up. Were going again within the next couple months. Haha jk
Back to top Go down
crazedaz

crazedaz

PostSubject: Re: ZonaLos @ The River?   ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:52 am

Well i had fun. And I didnt lose anything thanks to that fuckin guy in the middle of the river. i woulda been so pissed if I lost that cooler. Fuckin Shoe mountain was crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bongtvlive.com
Hellboy

Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: ZonaLos @ The River?   ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Seany T wrote:
That toe is gonna keep doug from doing shit for like 8 months and shit.... watch

It's all good. My fucked up toe will be the equivalent to your birthday.
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: ZonaLos @ The River?   ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:16 am

i really needa kick it wit yall on da real i juss got way to much shit holdin me against my will haha but i hope sumtime soon i get to meet sum down ass family like yall soon much klown love n stay safe fam
Back to top Go down
Starlette

PostSubject: Re: ZonaLos @ The River?   ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:11 pm

i totally vote for round 2.

but manda my love, lets NOT try to do the boys work and get left in the middle of the river and almost die being swept away. LOL

but for reals, goood times.

maybe even more of the water will be nipple deep next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manda_Butt

Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: ZonaLos @ The River?   ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:10 am

*giggles* werd. Next time I'm wearing real shoes.... maybe. But definatly wont try to be the cool one and help pull everyone in Hehe.

I'm down for river trip 2 whenever you guys are. I had alllot of fun. Very chill time: ) . Next time will go much much smoother.

Let us know. Were down to go again as soon as you want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZonaLos @ The River?   ZonaLos @ The River? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ZonaLos @ The River?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3