ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! Ms

ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Manda_Butt
azundergroundkilla
FATBOY
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:16 am

THIS WAS ALOT MORE APPROPRIATE ON MYSPACE BUT IM STILL POSTIN IT......

So last night was a great turn out all in all....thank all of you for comming and making it happen.......BUT.....as for every single person that ditched beer cans under their cars and weed bags all over the place....FUCK YOU!!!!!!! I lost alot of respect for a lot of people last night so dont expect anymore events from me......i now have to go serve a warrant tomorrow morning which is my own problem and its no ones fault but mine that they showed up....but i cant believe after i set this shit up and make sure its fresh for everyone that some of you fucks could still be disrespectful enough to do that........SO FOR ALL OF YOU DISRESPECTFUL FUCKS THAT DITCHED THEIR WEED BAGS AND BEER CANS IN THE PARKING LOT, AND VOLLEYBALL FIELDS, AND ANYWHERE ELSE....FUCK YOU AND DONT TALK TO ME ANYMORE..... i cant fucking believe how disrespectful juggalos are nowadays........AND IM DIRECTING THIS TOWARDS THE ONES WHO DID THIS NOT EVERYONE CUZ I GOT A LOT OF HOMIES THAT WERE THERE AND HELPED ME TO TRY AND KEEP SHIT LEGIT......but as for the ones that did this shit fuck you your not juggalos so put your hatchet down.......and i say this cuz if u were "family" you woulda respected me and not done that........NOW ON A BRIGHTER NOTE!!!! THANK YOU FAT ROB FOR BRINGING THE MUSIC AND 2SKITZO SOUNDZ FOR PERFORMIN, THANK YOU TO WZW FOR BEING THERE AND GIVING US A SHOW ( EXCEPT YOU GECKO FUCK YOU FOR DISRESPECTING ME ), THANK YOU KARNAGE FOR PERFORMING, THANK YOU TO ALL MY TRUE FAMILY WHO CAME OUT TO SHOW THEIR LOVE YALL KNO WHO U ARE......but im done wit all these fake ass punk kids that dont know what being a juggalo is about and instead ruin good things for everyone........SO for those of you that didnt trash the spot and shit, sorry we cant do this again but we got fake ass pussys ruining it for everyone.......TO MY TRUE FAMILY WHOOP WHOOP.....and to those that fucked up and you know who you are FUCK YOU!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jnj4e88
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:34 pm

ddaaaammnn homie i wasn dere but im srry dawg id been dere an got grips of family of my own to get dat shit lookin good ya no but i feel ya abk tonite an i got my boys im fine wit dat hahaha mcl bro
Back to top Go down
Manda_Butt

Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:55 pm

W3rd Fatboy.

I just wanted to say thank you for putting it down like you did yesterday. The Mini was hopin with fam all over the place, music, performances, wrestling shows and all kindsa stuff. Sadly enough to say, people will be douche bags none the less. "family" or not. Some people dont have respect for anybody. We tried to pick up the glass and shit after the wrestling match before we left. & made sure all our stuff that needed to get thrown away got put in the trash. ..... Thats what i hate the most, is people being like " i love chillin with family" "theres nothing like family" & Then to have them disrespect you one way or another. You would think after seeing what you did to make the mini legit with permits and everything else that they would do their part to keep it clean.... *sighs* I'm sorry all that shit went down & people are fuckin pigs and can't clean up after themselves. .... It's THOSE juggalos that ruin it for everyone else. *shakes fist @ them*

But again,

Thank you & Puffy so much for putting it down. We hadn't been to a mini in quite some time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/206041273
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Im sorry you had to deal with the bull but I have heard nothing but greatness about the mini!!! You are so AMAZING for putting that together!!!! Thank you guys!! Im sorry other idiots had to ruin shit. There are always bad apples... ALWAYS!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:28 pm

thank you again for helping as much as you did especially seeing as how u werent there for long lol.....yea all in all it was a good day and nothing really bad went down.....some drama that got dropped fast and people not listening but overall good. Yesterday really made me realize why so many people hate on us. I have always stayed away from those stupid fuck kids that call themselves juggalos cuz they have no friends and destroy our society for attention. and thats all it is....its emo kids that wanted friends......over emotional punk kids that think ruining good things for everyone else is a great way to get the attention their parents never gave them....all in all its a respect issue which they have none......but im done ranting.....thank you everyone who helped me make this possible and everyone who helped try and keep everything good. MCL
Back to top Go down
Manda_Butt

Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:59 pm

We were there for about a total of 3 hrs. Left to get something to eat and then came back. Spent some time chillin and catchin up with some friends. We are always down to help when we can, especially when it comes to cleaning up when needed.

You Did put it DOWN :] had a blast.
Back to top Go down
scrufy1

scrufy1

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:08 am

I just wanna say that shit was fuckin off the chain. i met a bunch of new down ass family and learned about this here fine spot for juggalos ( i was painted up in black and red ). There was alot of crazynes but i guess i didnt notice it as much as my ass wasnt the one under the hot seat. I will apologize for being a little open with my smokin and shit but when the cops came i was tryin to chill people out and pick shit up. I was pissed that everyone would just book the fuck out and look all stupid throwing shit out there cars when they should be calmly seeing what the problem is and start picking up/ driving away civilized. Fat Boy i only met you yesterday but i dont think i can thank you enough for your ability to talk to 2 cops and maintain there attention while a bunch of drunk juggalos are acting a fool lookin like bank robbers speeding away, also your ability to throw a party(off the chain!). my people mobbed 7 deep and still had room to fit a couple of beer cans and a faygo bottle with "evidence" in the car. I even picked up a couple of beer cans off the table and tossed em out before i dipped. i will say leaving sacks on the ground is retarded, beer is one thing but if cops roll up and see a bunch of baggy's laying around, wtf do u think happens next? Im sorry that shit got crashed so hard and that you are now facin charges. i want to thank everyone that was there for being some cool ninja's that werent afraid to share and show a ninja a good time. Music was off the hook, i wish more ninjas woulda moshed out with me though =( it was my skinny ass and one other ninja skinnier then me moshin with 5 fat homies gettin knocked over and shit. Live wrestling was dope too. I hope sometime you change your mind and something like this can happen again.
Like he said Fuck the juffaho's and whoop whoop to all the real ninjas.
Back to top Go down
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:23 am

shit man i intend to promote and possibly host many more to come just no more with my name on the permits.....im actually on a blacklist for that now so either way. but yea im glad everyone booked like they did or i would have caught 30+ charges so thats was dumb as fuck for them to freak out but saved my ass lol.
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:26 am

cops ain shit to me tho ill talk to em like dey my best homies so dat dey respeond well.if u act like a collected adult shit wont go so bad fo u haha but damn seriously wish dis broke ass juggalo could dipped to yo set homies woulda been kickass
Back to top Go down
Hellboy

Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:32 pm

azundergroundkilla wrote:
cops ain shit to me tho ill talk to em like dey my best homies so dat dey respeond well.if u act like a collected adult shit wont go so bad fo u haha but damn seriously wish dis broke ass juggalo could dipped to yo set homies woulda been kickass

The problem is trying to act like a collected adult (at lest get them to take you seriously) well talking to the police when you have a bunch of brok ass juggalos acting like idiots behind you.
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:50 pm

i can do it.wit ppl actin like dumb fucks woulda gotten told to shut da fuck up but das just me.ill speak to a cop no problem dey don scare me at all.i gotta clean ass record so.but cops no i don fuck round just by how i speak to em.str8 business i have a lotta experience wit it haha
Back to top Go down
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:29 am

i handled my shit right wit those cops and im amazed i did cuz i started peaking on the mushies i forgot i ate while picking up trash for the cops HAHAHHAHAHAH it was great!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NOSFERATU

NOSFERATU

PostSubject: GEEZERS!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:00 am

FIRST OF ALL IF YOU GONNA HOLD THAT SHIT THEN YES YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THERE ARE SOME UNRULY HOMIES....an so what dont dog everyone juss cause...
damn homie take a breather...its peeps like you who classify people who are saints and not!....SETTLE.... KEEP IT TWIZTID:AND CALM DOWN... NOSFERATU..
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:08 am

he didn't say everyone, just the idiots who don't give a fuck and trash the place... He didn't say everyone Just the idiots who ruin it for everyone lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
NOSFERATU

NOSFERATU

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:19 am

GODDAMMN OK WELL SHIT YOU TAKE A BREATHER...
Back to top Go down
NOSFERATU

NOSFERATU

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:22 am

HAHAHA... WHAT AN AWESOME EVENT...EVEN IF YOU DID TAKE THE HEAT FOR THE FAM...THX I really enjoyed it!!! not that those assholes would've....again THANKS
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:25 am

Psychopathic Playmate wrote:
he didn't say everyone, just the idiots who don't give a fuck and trash the place... He didn't say everyone Just the idiots who ruin it for everyone lol.

word i agree doe.it ain us well me fo sho hahaha i wasn even dere haha.but da fucks dat fuckd it up fo me if u were to ever throw anotha would be sketchy of othas an be on top of dat shit makin sure one brotha don get fined fo everyone elses shit ya no.das a wtf kinda deal
Back to top Go down
NOSFERATU

NOSFERATU

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:31 am

I BEG TA DIFFER... so what they aint really fam? still gotta clean! what the shizz...
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:36 am

ok i get yo point too.dumb fucks will be dumb fucks das it.btu da bottom line dis is rant n rave.shit pisses us off post it up here rite.it may seem like i am buti ain h8n.just dat i h8 ppl period an da ones dat r so ungrateful to da point of no guilt wen yo brotha gets a fine dat he has to pay cuz of othas stupidity.its all a fucked up rock we live on.das da point
Back to top Go down
Manda_Butt

Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:21 am

NOSFERATU wrote:
FIRST OF ALL IF YOU GONNA HOLD THAT SHIT THEN YES YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THERE ARE SOME UNRULY HOMIES....an so what dont dog everyone juss cause...
damn homie take a breather...its peeps like you who classify people who are saints and not!....SETTLE.... KEEP IT TWIZTID:AND CALM DOWN... NOSFERATU..

I love how your the only one who took it offensive. I didn't and I was there. ( maybe because i knew i wasnt one that he was talkin about) I don't care if your family or not, respect for people & the place you are is a MUST. Fatboy put it down and people just didnt give a fuck at the end obviously and just left all their shit around. To each their own, you have an opinon and I have mine. Unfortunatly YES you do have to expect that some people are going to be douch bags and be scrubby ass people and dissrespectful but people SHOULD know how to act in a public place .
Back to top Go down
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:25 pm

thats what im sayin....you trippin is making me think that you helped trash it cuz just u trippin makes it seem that you feel i directed that towards u......sooo......did u trash tha place???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!   ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ANYONE THAT WAS AT THE MINI!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Rant and Rave-
Jump to: