ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog ingiving back to the community!!! Ms

giving back to the community!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

giving back to the community!!! Empty
PostSubject: giving back to the community!!!   giving back to the community!!! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:36 am

i been thinking!!! juggalos have a "bad" name/image thru the eyez of society! right? so i been thinking. lets do something to "attempt" to get our "image" "good" yea some of us do actually have jobs and might not have time!! but a good majority dont, or or what ever!! idk i cant speak for them!! anyways the first thing i was thinking was adopt a highway or some shit!! get a bunch of juggalos cleanin up da free way on a saterday afternoon or somethin!!! idk ya'll ideas ideas they just flow thru my dome!!! and stay there if i dont tell some one!!! so yea whats good on dat!! i was also thinking like some non profit organization or some shit!!! thats my daily idea!!! hahahahahaaaa!!!!
Back to top Go down
The_Forgotton1

The_Forgotton1

PostSubject: Re: giving back to the community!!!   giving back to the community!!! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:27 am

Shit thats not a bad idea what are you thinkin about with the non-profit thing
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: giving back to the community!!!   giving back to the community!!! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:39 pm

idk like we pick a chrarity or some shit and have events and all da money goes to da charity!!! hold fund raisers silent auctions or sumthin!!idk i just spent lik14 hours walking around a track for dis relay for life thingy!!! and dat shit got me thinking!! these ppl are walking around a track to get money and dey sellin shit like sodas candy there was a grip of shit auctioned off like dis chick bought a lightsaber ahd a couple action figures idk what dats got to do with anything but yea hahahaaaa!! but was all to raise money for to give to the cancer society for cures, and treatments for those who cant necessarily afford it!!!
idk there are lots of ideas for non profit orgs!!!!

im sober and cant think right but uh! imma go blaze and be back!!!
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: giving back to the community!!!   giving back to the community!!! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:04 am

ok well i thought alil more about the non profit thingy and all i could come up wit was what i said before!! lolol!! but we hold mini gatherings or just events to raise money to put into the community to clean it up and shit!!!

throw in some ideas yall!!!
Back to top Go down
The_Forgotton1

The_Forgotton1

PostSubject: Re: giving back to the community!!!   giving back to the community!!! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:49 pm

SHit we could go clean up an old folks comm. help them out.... we should look for a specific charity and registar with them
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: giving back to the community!!!   giving back to the community!!! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Ive been talking to a lady about the adopt a street program... Come on the Prezident thinks more then you give her credit for lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: giving back to the community!!!   giving back to the community!!! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:29 pm

word dats whats up!!! yo i was in dat dr office till 4!!! data like what 2 hours after yall left!!! crazyness!!! lololol
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: giving back to the community!!!   giving back to the community!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:30 am

damn lol... well whats wrong with ya ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: giving back to the community!!!   giving back to the community!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:13 pm

im down fo dat shit homes.i got fam from outa state datll come out fo awhile fo dat
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: giving back to the community!!!   giving back to the community!!! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Psychopathic Playmate wrote:
damn lol... well whats wrong with ya ?

its all check ups for my shoulder!!! dat i broke like two months ago lolol!! they always take forever and shit!!! i hate goin there!!!
Back to top Go down
SkePtiK

SkePtiK

PostSubject: Re: giving back to the community!!!   giving back to the community!!! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Yo I am not hating on this idea. However I seriously doubt how cleaning up shit is gonna make anyone think better of us. Ninjas have been doing shit like this for a grip and public opinion has not changed. Law enforcements view of us has not changed. However if you just wanna help out a motherfucker or clean up some shit that's fucking dope. Just do it to help a motherfucker and not to improve our image. They are afraid of us and that will never change. Fuck em
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggalonews.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: giving back to the community!!!   giving back to the community!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

giving back to the community!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Whatever's on your mind-
Jump to: