ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inthis is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread Ms

this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread Empty
PostSubject: this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread   this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:29 am

they look at juggalos as gang memebers every where yo.... its not just an az thing.... and it bad up here... i was arrested for affiliation and there reason for stopping me was i was wearing hatchet gear......shit is just as bad most of the place.... you can blame abk for that.. the reason gang related...

"Do you wear a hatchetman?" (yea) "then you in a gang ang your ass better be ready to do that thang. your reppin "JRB" and you will never switch!! (JRB??) " juggalo ryda's bitch"

thats why this shit happens... and because the world is afraid of us because the mainstream makes us out to be killers and loosers (according to law and order) i think they are afraid because the dont understand us... if they did there research they would see deeper into it and come to notice that we are just a family outkasts who are looking for a place in this world...
ttpoic to be contindued when i wake up.. i been awake too many damn hours.. been fucked up to long... going tto bed

peace ya'll MMFWCL
Back to top Go down
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

PostSubject: Re: this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread   this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:48 am

Its this kind of thinking that irritates me. Its the "poor us" excuse. "we're treated so horribly and they just don't understand us". That might have been true 10 years ago but its no longer that way now. The reason why Media and the authorities give juggalos a bad name is because of the things some of us do. Take for example, partying in a cemetery. Some things just shouldn't be done to draw attention to yourself or the group of people you hang out with. If you have enough juggalos going out and tagging public parks with hatchet men and I.C.P, the police will take notice and do what they can to stop it. Again, its not all juggalos doing these things but the ones who are, are ruining a good thing for other people. Until some people can just grow up and be mature, we will always be "guilty by association".
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread   this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:42 am

I wont even get started because sadly I can go on for hours about this and that and really a lot of people dont like my opinion lol.. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread   this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:55 pm

the cops hate us cuz we are bigger than them. TPD is under the impression that they are the biggest most organized gang down here and dont like the fact that we are bigger. BUT!!!!! We are not a gang.....i mean yea there are juggalo crews but all around were jus a bunch of crazy motha fuccas who all like certain music.....they dont call the spaded kids a gang. or a group of motha fackos wearin a snake and bat logo a gang...........its all bullshit but whatever fucc the police and smoke some weed.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jnj4e88
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread   this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:12 am

16 years ago it started as that.. and it still continues every where... where do you think the young blood come from... the majority of us found thatt place and made something of it whatt ever it may be... there are dozens of reasons why we are hatetd so much... and they dont call spaders a gang cuz of what SRH is.. they are pot heads who and the kings rap about world peace and shit..apposed to icp and the rest of psychopathic who rap about murder and death... they dont care what we stand for.. just the music that our favorite groups a putting in our ears...

and the shit about the cemetery... i wasnt partyin in the cemetery!! was hoping on sitting under a tree and tippin back a 40... and they wouldnt have known im a juggalo unless they was right infront of me... it could have been any one.. but i get what your saying... yea it might have not been the best idea but i did it anyways.. so what.. i m to swift and ninja footed to get caught...

i agree witth you fatboy FUCK THE PO'LICE and smoke some weed!!!!

yo psychopathic playmate.. if you got somethin to say...say it...the partial reason that i started this thread is..
if some one stumblles across this forum searchin google and doin research on or what ever... we are puttin all this out there and get the word out to tthe world... yea were still growin but some day it will happen... shit i know ive googled somethin and searchered random ass threads in random ass forum and learnd some pretty cool shit...

so basically this is a lesson on juggalos as a "threatening gang" and how is buch of bull shit...

or it will get the word out the the young blood so they know what fuck we are truly about and take the step in the right way and rep the family... and not the hood...(meaning "JRB") what ever the reason may be it... its here on the web waitting to be found and read.....so please share your opinnions alll of them... dont hvae to be at once just gett them up here.... every one!!
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread   this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:08 am

I just think shit has changed since I was 15/16. I mean of course it will change but now a days being a juggalo has become the scene. Im 21 years old about to be 22. I do not walk around outside randomly wearing face paint because Im a Juggalo. More power to you but come on now have a little respect. Most of those kids who wear face paint outside to just go around have one thing in their mind and thats to cause some kind of attention their momma couldnt give them. Yeah Juggalos paint their face and are scrubs and blah blah blah. It's music. I am down to the fullest but that does not mean I have to wear face paint and walk around being a fuckin fool for attention. I dont need people to understand who I am. As long as I understand it what do I have to prove.

And I LISTEN TO THE MOTHA FUCKIN RADIO!!! =) Thats a big thing I cannot express more. A lot of people honestly believe that if you listen to the main stream you are not a juggalo. No motha fucka I am not a JuggaSHEEP. I do dedicate my life to being a juggalo, shit I have a tattoo on my neck!! That dont mean I have to only listen and care for what ICP puts out because believe me thats a whole other thread that I could write paragraphs on. Bang Pow Boom was okay but everything before that until AJB is scratch ... Thats my opinion stick it where you want to. Anyways, do you honestly think ICP just listens to only Psychopathic? Obviously not because look whose been at the gathering. Which is a whole other thread I can write on. Lol. Last years gathering was the saddest thing I have ever seen. 06 was the shit!!!

Back to the radio: I listen to what I want when I want and I am still a motha fuckin juggalo because I dont give a fuck what you think and who you are. Im not a sheep and I dont have to like, or do anything because Psychopathic said it or put it out. Please Im not a juggasheep and if you are and thats all you listen to good for you thats you. I am not you. Everyone is different and thats a good thing.

This so called "FAMILY LOVE"

I got lots of love for people who got love for me. Just because your a juggalo doesnt mean I cant have my differences with you. Yeah we should all be united and its something that brings us together but that dont mean I have to like everyone. We are still human beings and we are all still different. I got mad love for everyone why do you think I started ZONA LOS to get everyone back together. Man, I used to go to shows and no everyone up in there now its 12-16 year olds running around like fuckin idiots not to mention the girls who go there wearing nothing or these raver kids who have found exctasy. Lay off the exctasy its stupid and pointless your only hurting yourself not to mention it makes you dirty. Ive done it Ive been there so Im not knocking it before I try it. Been there done that Ive grown up. NEXT. I got nothing but love for everyone until you steer me wrong. I am great at reading people and I know if your a real person or not the moment I meet you. I get that vibe and if you aint vibin I aint tryin to be your friend. All I know is this family love stuff has changed so much since there has been a flood of "wraithalos, calmalos, bangalos" Lol Im only kidding but thats funny.

To be continued..................
Back to top Go down
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread   this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:34 pm

dude i agree wit playmate 200% on almost all that......fuck any motha facko who says if u listen to the radio or anything not underground for that matter, or the ones who think if u dont rock hot topic icp shirts u aint down, or any of that bullshit.....the way i see it those are the real juffalos......or i like playmates juggasheep.......loll.......on a lighter note i disagree on the x thing but thats only cuz i get natural shit and im all about organic shit......weed, shrooms, natural roll......lol.....weed mostly lol
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread   this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Why thank you. A lot of people have opinions about my opinion. Lol. There are a lot of things that piss me off. Especially stereotyping Juggalos. Not only do people stereotype us but there are Juggalos out there who like to act the stereotype because it makes them a juggalo.

ITS NOT COOL TO HANG OUT AT THE MALL ALL DAY IF YOUR OVER THE AGE OF 18 maybe even 17.............. bottom line.. lol.
Back to top Go down
SkePtiK

SkePtiK

PostSubject: Re: this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread   this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:23 pm

I could prolly add some shit to this thread but I am currently blazed and don't feel like ranting. I agree with the majority of opinions that have been voiced. I also disagree with some of it but hey it is what it is. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggalonews.com
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread   this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:15 am

yo fatboy i agree wit you.. i had this hatchetman that i made in shop class in hs.. and some foo called me a fake ass ninja cuz i had a fake ass charm... i was like you dumb mutha faku it tjust proves how down i am cuz i made it to sport it cuz i couldnt afford one.. shit i used to draw hattchetmen on all my clothes.. cuz this scrub cant afford some licesned product or a silk screened t shirt...
Back to top Go down
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread   this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:35 pm

right....and besiddes even before i knew wat being a juggalo was all about i knew that rockin some merch didnt make you any better than the broke ass ninja rockin home made hatchet gear lol.....i was that kid too so itz all goodie
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread   this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:15 pm

hells yea scrub luv homie!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread   this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread Empty

Back to top Go down

this is the continued convo from the mini gathering thread
Page 1 of 1