ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog intaken for granted Ms

taken for granted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowninja

shadowninja

taken for granted Empty
PostSubject: taken for granted   taken for granted EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:11 pm

i feel like my sister and brother in law take me for granted alot like they think i'm going to be here all the time i never get a thank you maybe from my sister but not my brother in law the only people that appreate me are my parents but to my sister and her husband i'm the black guy living in the basemnt and eversince rudi my brother in law got his new job everyone in the house are kisseing his ass its bull shit its my disablity money that keeping our house a flowt at lest show show me some fucking respect
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

taken for granted Empty
PostSubject: Re: taken for granted   taken for granted EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:03 am

shadow u no how i feel it goes wit out sayin brother stay strong
Back to top Go down
shadowninja

shadowninja

taken for granted Empty
PostSubject: Re: taken for granted   taken for granted EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:10 am

thats cool that he's got a new job but dont be rubbing it in my face like you got something to prove cause at the end of the day its my money thats keeping our house from falling my sister and her husband arnt paying I"M and they fucking know it i dont care what they say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

taken for granted Empty
PostSubject: Re: taken for granted   taken for granted Empty

Back to top Go down

taken for granted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Rant and Rave-
Jump to: