ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSinces everyones a rapper.... Ms

Sinces everyones a rapper....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellboy

Hellboy

Sinces everyones a rapper.... Empty
PostSubject: Sinces everyones a rapper....   Sinces everyones a rapper.... EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:32 am

We where discussing this the other day, and I just figured I'd say something cause I'm high and can't sleep (the irony is even within my grasps). Anyways, since UFC blew up, I hate how motha fuckers are suddenly 'cage fighters'. First off, thats how you know they're lying, when they say 'cage fighter'. But thats besides the point. You know who these idiots are though, when your sitting there watching a fight or something and they're like 'Yeah, that dude's getting his ass whooped, he's a bitch. I'd fuck that dude up yadayadayadayada". Anyways, it's like NUMBER ONE MOTHA FUCKER, you ain't shit. I ain't shit, that nigga sitting next to you on the couch ain't shit. We fuck people up in little street scraps and shit, but these dudes are REALLY FIGHTING! Usually from like 3 to 5 minutes at a time with only a 60 second brake in between. Motha fuckers couldnt last 5 minutes with four 1 minute brakes, let alone 15 minute with only three 1 minute brakes. SECONDLY. Even the worst MMA fighter could BEAT YOUR MONKEY ASS with no difficulty, so you might as well throw the bullshit about you beating the dude that's whooping his ass out the fuckin window, cause that fool'll kill you. Just cause you and your friends fight in the backyard or do rage in the cage in some seedy bar somewhere, dosn't mean your a trained fighter.

Thats really all I wanted to say....so like...yeah.

Fuck bitches.

peace.
Back to top Go down
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

PostSubject: Re: Sinces everyones a rapper....   Sinces everyones a rapper.... EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:58 am

hahah ya i love seeing all these "Fighters" now. it makes for a good laugh!
Back to top Go down
MzStoney

PostSubject: Re: Sinces everyones a rapper....   Sinces everyones a rapper.... EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:10 pm

dougie you know the only thing I'm gonna say to all that.... SO I'm not gonna say it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dead_mk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinces everyones a rapper....   Sinces everyones a rapper.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinces everyones a rapper....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Rant and Rave-
Jump to: