ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inCourt tomorrow..... Ms

Court tomorrow.....

Go down 
+4
azundergroundkilla
FATBOY
Manda_Butt
MercedeVoorhees
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

Court tomorrow..... Empty
PostSubject: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:40 am

What should I do?

Say?

I have no idea what to do, Im just goin in there with my mom.. Everytime my mom has come with me somehow things get easy and I get the easiest sentence.... I hope thats how it is tomorrow!!!

I need some advice... =( Because I am really nervous...

I know I'm going in there looking at probation and LOTS of fines.

This is my first time EVER being in trouble, does that help?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
Manda_Butt

Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:14 am

When I got caught *rolls eye* ( Trust me you will learn from this haha.)

I went into the courtroom with my Dad, I sat there and waited for my case to come up & waiting for the girl who prosecuted me to show up ( if they dont show up the judge CAN dismiss your case). Once she got there someone took her out in to the hall way and they came back with a deal. I could choose to take the deal or not. I took the $310.00 fine for the $7.00 pair of earrings in fear that it could be much worse if i didnt. ( I was looking @ community service or up to 5 months in jail.) I had never been in trouble like that before either so that helped me, & should help you as well. The fact that you dont have a record & this was your first offence. I was also Banned from that place for 5 years.

It's deffinatly nerve wrecking BUT you just gotta keep your calm. Of course show up dressed nicely and such like that (which im sure i didnt have to tell you) and just be respectful. Things will work out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/206041273
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 am

DOOD just go in therre the county attorny is gonna offer you a plea bargain which will prob be something close to what manda said.....DONT TAKE IT!!!!!!!! When you say you dont want the plea they are gonna schedule you a new court date where they will offer you another plea which is usually better.......BUT if the plea they give you in the first place is a good deal or something you would be interested in then you could always just take the plea pay the fines and be done. IF THEY OFFER YOU A DIVERSION PROGRAM SNATCH THAT SHIT UP!!!!!!!! In that case they will give you classes (maybe) and fines and you just gotta check in every month or so....BUT with the diversion programs ywhen you successfully complete the program your charges will be wiped from your record and dismissed. GOOD LUCK LETTE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jnj4e88
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm

honestly ill let u in on a lil secret.(i been involvin myself in court shit a lot)da system is very fuckin sexist.wit u bein a female things shouldn be too bad.if by any chance a judge just isn havin a good day (which itd be better if ur case is first up)he might be a lil dick or bitch if its a female too.but first offences r usually a slap on da hand.

wen i was wit my xwife my sister stayed wit us fo bout 2 weeks we got drukn one nite n went to get some cigarettes round midnite i walked ahead they got stopped had to breathe fo em n failed my ex blew a way bigger average than my sister.my x got a slap on da hand an my sister got probo.just cuz she had her case in da after noon my x was first up.long days piss em off.but if u show up collected an respectable business like an speak in propper grammer ull get respect.cuz ur attitude is a part of how ur sentence is gonna be.ive seen ppl argue n get da max but actin like ur an actually civil adult lol will do ya good.

good luck family much klown love
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:55 pm

I speak like a actual adult. I am one. Lol. I don't speak ebonics. I have all kinds of nice clothes well I work in corporate offices so I have be professional. I am not worried about that. =)
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:01 pm

to say it bluntly i dont think u got much of a worry then

firrst offence
civil adult
great attitude
professional dressin
medium smile

da goods r on ur side
Back to top Go down
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:21 pm

yup yup!!!! you should be fine
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:43 pm

azundergroundkilla wrote:
to say it bluntly i dont think u got much of a worry then

firrst offence
civil adult
great attitude
professional dressin
medium smile

da goods r on ur side

that pretty much sums it up!!!!

yes your honor no your honor thank you your honor!!! that shit helps alot too!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Manda_Butt

Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:49 pm

I'm sure you'll be fine Cede.

Your an Adult. we all know that.
You have what it takes to get through it.
No need to panic.

I dont agree with the whole" dont that the first deal they offer you" thing, cause in all honesty not all judges and such are gonna be like " ok then i will set you up for another court date and give you a better deal next time." I wouldn't take my chances.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/206041273
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:19 pm

if you dont take the deal they give you!!! they WILL NOT give you another!!!! you get one plea bargin per case!!! no ifs ands or buts!!!if you dont take it, you will go to trial!! and be givin a chance to fight for your innocents!!! but if you got caught stealin shit then that aint gonna happen!!! the deal will most likly be less fines they prolly wont even ask for jail time!!( if they do it will be a day or two)
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:21 pm

oh and you MIGHT!! get probation too!!! but chances it will be short and unsupervised
Back to top Go down
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:36 pm

daaammmnnnn maricopa is waaaay different
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:24 pm

yea yo i just got charged with misdemeanor theft!!! the original crime was armed robbery i got nothin!!! the biggest thing is the fine!!! and 3 years of unsupervised probation!!! i also took a fridge from my old apartment when i was moving out and i got charged with misdemeanor theft also!!!i got one year of probation and a $300 fine!!!! thats all!!! they are much more lenient in maricopa
Back to top Go down
SkePtiK

SkePtiK

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:34 am

Uh depending on the charge fuck no they aren't lenient in Maricopa. Cede you should be fine trust me I've gone to court a few times on various shit and your case isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggalonews.com
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:59 pm

maricopa can be ruthless at times like skeptik said depends on da charge.any drug related dey dont give a fuck bout wat u gotta say really.i been dere n theft homie u got lucky dat judge musta gotten laid dat mornin lol
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Your to late I already went to court lol..

Diversion program. yay.
Back to top Go down
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:33 pm

nice lil slap on the wrist there!
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:39 pm

an i called it out...WAT!!! lol jk gratz tho
Back to top Go down
FreekShit
Vice Prezident
Vice Prezident
FreekShit

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:13 am

quiet, boy.

Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freekshit
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:28 am

do sumfin lol woman!! Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
FreekShit
Vice Prezident
Vice Prezident
FreekShit

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:43 am

dont think i wont!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:46 am

HAHAHAHA!!! no idk wat u gonna do Laughing
Back to top Go down
FreekShit
Vice Prezident
Vice Prezident
FreekShit

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:54 am

i'll beat you!!!
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:57 am

pale

hahahaahhaahahahahaa!!!ur funny .u cant beat me
Back to top Go down
SkePtiK

SkePtiK

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:32 am

I say hit homie wit a stick Freeky LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggalonews.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Court tomorrow.....   Court tomorrow..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Court tomorrow.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Advice-
Jump to: