ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inNINJJAS ON WoW Ms

NINJJAS ON WoW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

NINJJAS ON WoW Empty
PostSubject: NINJJAS ON WoW   NINJJAS ON WoW EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:09 am

calling all WoW playing juggalos and lettes... i have been trying for some time now to put together a guild of juggalos...
but am struggling due to lack of nanjas on my sever... im on drak' thul my main is hatchetryder.. but i want to use my alt violentedd to start the guild with.. it will mainly be a leveling guild.. cuz i want a crew to put together to romp battle grounds... oh another helpfull bit of info.. i am all for the horde... so if your interested hit up and well fuck some shit up....my other alt that i use is thenukka.. those three you can find me online with...

peace outfor now
Back to top Go down
.krum the bum.

.krum the bum.

NINJJAS ON WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJJAS ON WoW   NINJJAS ON WoW EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:36 pm

dog i used to play. but that game is to time consuming. i got to lvl 60, then x-pak came out, then 70. then quit, then got 2 charectars to 80. now im done. if i get sum doe coming in i prolly will play a bit. but now its just like if im really stoned and bored.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/juggalo_krum
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

NINJJAS ON WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJJAS ON WoW   NINJJAS ON WoW EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:40 am

i agree wit you homie it is very time consuming... shit tho get that doe together... that way you can be stoned but not bored.... shiiiiiit... im always sttoned and never bored!! ha ha!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NINJJAS ON WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: NINJJAS ON WoW   NINJJAS ON WoW Empty

Back to top Go down

NINJJAS ON WoW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: Arizona Juggalos :: Zona Los-
Jump to: