ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inkeep hustlin keep grinding Ms

keep hustlin keep grinding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riptyle

Riptyle

keep hustlin keep grinding Empty
PostSubject: keep hustlin keep grinding   keep hustlin keep grinding EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:29 am

wow that song says it all i dont think normal people understand the shit we go through as juggalos or lettes or what have you we are more hated on than skin heads cause we do stupid shit but people dont look at the meaning they see only the actions they dont understand we do what we can to survive cause we are survivalists we arent ment for prison or jail ask me i will tell you but we are ment for hustling and working and having our stacks having our shit in a vice grip

as i sit here and listen to this song i listen specifically to monos and jamies parts

[Monoxide Child]
I woke up in the morning with my head on backwords
Went from street livin to an underground master
Went from sellin baggies in allies to sellin from here to Cali
And rollin with the Psychopathic family
I started up with Krazees hooked up with Violent J
The rest is still bein written like a biography
Don't think you know my story, cause there's too much to tell
Just know that I've been underground and I've been doin well
Since the days of makin tapes in the basement
We came a long way, I'd like to see you do the same shit
Monoxide, and I'm Twiztid with a Z
Carnival representin' til I D-I-E

[Madrox]
We met ICP way back, touring once or twice
They was real cool, Felt like we known 'em all our life
They said You ever wanna side with them
We was like hell yeah we down the ground with friends
They put us out, this was way before the family era
When we toured for three years with a t-shirt
Gettin mixed response from the bleachers and show-goers
Prepared for rock-throwers and flame-throwers we stayed focused
In '98 we dropped our first LP
Psychopathic presentin' Twiztid Mostasteless the CD
Go out and get it bitch, shit is cold as ice
So dope that we released it twice
And we still here

see thats the shit im talking about goin from rock bottom to top of the world i mean come on guys are we gunna allow ourselves to be doomed to CONSTANT riticule i mean fuck we take more shit than a queer in a titty bar as it is is this gunna be the limit of our existance as it is we are constantly riticuled dissed on shot at stabbed bombed on in fights we catch more shit than a porta potty cleaner is this what you guys want i for one will make a stand all by my self if i have to i will stand up tall and say to the faces of the oppressors ENOUGH IS ENOUGH we were strong back in the 90s we got even stronger at the first annual gotj and now like a lepper in the midsts of the kingdom we are weak we are vunerable we are conciddered Skin Heads Against Racial Predjudice by the nazis and neo nazis we are conciddered a kill on sight by Juggalo Hollocaust and what are we doing we are letting it happen i for one say we should make a political stand against society and its oppression of us WE ARE A FAMILY. WE ARE A NATION OF INDIVIDUALS WHO CRAVE THE FREEDOM TO DO AS WE WISH. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUCH FREEDOMS. ARE WE GIVIN OUR DUES....NO! we are denied all that we desire we are robbed of all that we crave. i say to you my family my JUGGALO FAMILY we must stand firm stand tall keep hustlin and we must above all keep grinding who is with me who will make a stand with me against the oppression of our family of our youth the younger juggalos and lettes who dont know how to hold their hatchets who is gunna keep feverent in standing tall and protecting the rights of our family am i alone? or am i followed.

you be the judge am i right or wrong
Back to top Go down
hotwheelzsmurf

hotwheelzsmurf

PostSubject: Re: keep hustlin keep grinding   keep hustlin keep grinding EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Helll ya homie i feel you.
Back to top Go down
SkePtiK

SkePtiK

PostSubject: Re: keep hustlin keep grinding   keep hustlin keep grinding EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:01 pm

They disabled embedding so I cant throw the Vid on here. But here is the link this video is dope as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWeVNkr8M0

KEPT GRINDING MOFUCKERZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggalonews.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: keep hustlin keep grinding   keep hustlin keep grinding Empty

Back to top Go down

keep hustlin keep grinding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Rant and Rave-