ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inJUGGALO CLASSIFIEDS Ms

JUGGALO CLASSIFIEDS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

JUGGALO CLASSIFIEDS Empty
PostSubject: JUGGALO CLASSIFIEDS   JUGGALO CLASSIFIEDS EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:30 am

You wanna sell a jersey? JUGGALO CLASSIFIEDS.
Did your puppy just had a litter and you need to find good homes? JUGGALO CLASSIFIEDS.
Are you are looking for work? JUGGALO CLASSIFIEDS

We need classifieds i think.. I dont have anything to sell at the moment but Im sure someone needs cash!
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

JUGGALO CLASSIFIEDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUGGALO CLASSIFIEDS   JUGGALO CLASSIFIEDS EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:46 am

yo tthat would be a great tideo.. but craigs list kinda took that over.... but fuck that... i like yo idea better than CL yo.. CL sucks.... they removed my posting i was looking for new forks for my goped and i put my phone number in it and they took that shit down after like an hour.... it was bull shit..... so idk im open for it... sett it up lets see how it does...

*edit* Speaking of classifieds,,
if any one got a copy of the road fool DVD that i can borrow for an hour thatt would be the shit... i will smoke a fatt blunt wit you while we watch it that would be the shit.....

MUCH LOVE
Back to top Go down

JUGGALO CLASSIFIEDS
Page 1 of 1