ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inIntrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid Ms

Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid Empty
PostSubject: Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid   Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:33 pm

first things first... intrizik sucked.... after that Fat black fool came on wearing a shirt that said NIGGER i couldnt help but say you suck... it seemed like every one felt the same too... dude was off rythm and they were loud and obnoxious they gave me a headache... i a couple ppl threw there beers at them and even spit on them... i give them a two thumbs down...

Kung fu vampire... lets see.. i went out side not even 10 minutes after they came on... i just stood by the door didnt even go up...

Pot luck. was good.. smoked a fatty during the show... sent some little ninja crowd surfing!!!
they reminded me of the Kotton mouth kings..just alil bit tho... ive been a pot luck fan for a while i always liked them..

and last but not least!!!
we come to TWizTID!! as always they rocked the place... there was alot of fog and a dude that had an axe that looked fake but wasnt.. i heard it was gonna me more exciting and interactive... idk what happened to that.... they sang the middle verse of raw deal twice... that was funny... i wished they had stayed on longer they only went like 30 min over curfew..fuck the marquee and it bogus curfew and everything else wrong with that place... anyways... over all twiztid was the shit... im glad i got to go..

i am glad that i got my JUGGALO family thatts always got my back. and every one else...WHOOP WHOOP!!! i love you mutha fukas...
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid   Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:17 pm

I I love you INT.

I don't like Potluck and I only like looking at kung fu vampire but there whole concept is fresh and off the chain..

I never watch openers though, I am a social butterfly and love just chatting it up and seeing everyone!!! =) But when the headliner comes on I am right there!!!

I give the show

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven out of 5 stars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
FreekShit
Vice Prezident
Vice Prezident
FreekShit

PostSubject: Re: Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid   Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:33 pm

blah blah blah.. im a twztid juggalo all day so thats who i was there to see. i missed pretty much every act except potluck and twiztid.

i love potluck and i live for twiztid so i loved what i saw. that was just about one of the best twiztid shows i ever witnessed despite the fact i didnt get bloody as promised. i loved it.

i forgot what else i was gonna say lol but i loved twiztid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freekshit
wicked-rob

wicked-rob

PostSubject: Re: Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid   Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:43 pm

im a little shocked, i thought intrinzik was pretty good. I must say his camp has come along way from the old days of fallguy and his music has improved alot.. i enjoyed his set..I must say wasn't to impressed with Emergee Mcvay (i think that was him), and his NIGGER shirt, i kinda saw that as disrespectfull, seeings how i rolled with woodpile and it kinda goes against my beliefs, cuz if i wore that same shirt i'd be getting my ass jumped all day and then the whole civil rights movement was for nothing, cuz then it would prove we dont have freedom of speech, press or even clothing...I dont like that word anyways, mostly because of the drama that is causes..Either way i thought it was an awsome show and im probably gonna be at blaze and KMK later next month...

www.desertjuggalos.com relaunch coming soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.desertjuggalos.com
FreekShit
Vice Prezident
Vice Prezident
FreekShit

PostSubject: Re: Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid   Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 12:22 am

what the french toast?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid   Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:39 pm

whatever lint licker
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid   Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:15 pm

who you callin a lint lickeeer.... koody queen.... hahahahaaa
Back to top Go down
FreekShit
Vice Prezident
Vice Prezident
FreekShit

PostSubject: Re: Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid   Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:39 pm

pickle you, kumquat!!
Back to top Go down
Riptyle

Riptyle

PostSubject: Re: Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid   Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:24 pm

i stayed home and watched family guy does that count?
Back to top Go down
FreekShit
Vice Prezident
Vice Prezident
FreekShit

PostSubject: Re: Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid   Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:53 pm

fail.
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid   Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:27 pm

FreekShit wrote:
fail.

agreed MAJOR FAIL
Back to top Go down
Riptyle

Riptyle

PostSubject: Re: Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid   Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:01 am

well fuck you guys stewie is a pimp more so than kung fu vampire so fook you knee grow
Back to top Go down
FreekShit
Vice Prezident
Vice Prezident
FreekShit

PostSubject: Re: Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid   Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:26 am

lololol you keep failing!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid   Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid Empty

Back to top Go down

Intrizik kung fu vampire potluck and twiztid
Page 1 of 1