ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inABK, AMB, & Local artists Ms

ABK, AMB, & Local artists

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juggalo_Joe

Juggalo_Joe

ABK, AMB, & Local artists Empty
PostSubject: ABK, AMB, & Local artists   ABK, AMB, & Local artists EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:42 am

aight so the show was the shit iu got sean to run up on stage durin amb to see if it was safe haha but it worked so me and the homie suppah time ran up on stage and just chilled then a grip of cats came up amb says that this is by far one of the best shows they have played and the best one they have done in az and i repped the shit outta the west side wit bones on stage juggalo love to my concert crew mad love to toxic productions be safe great show homies definately a first wit bein aloud on the stage see sean i was right we did it created tradition for those of u who could not show im sorry cause it was one of a kind much love everywhere as far as my review as a promotalo it was a 9 out of 10 i think cant be a ten without twiztid in my eyes haha well stay up hit me up and always whoop whoop MMFWCL4L

-Juggalo Joe
Back to top Go down
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

PostSubject: Re: ABK, AMB, & Local artists   ABK, AMB, & Local artists EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:06 pm

AMB.... *yawn*

How was ABK's set?
Back to top Go down
Juggalo_Joe

Juggalo_Joe

PostSubject: Re: ABK, AMB, & Local artists   ABK, AMB, & Local artists EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:43 am

yawn my ass they were twice as good as abk he kept fuckin up dunno if nyone else noticed
Back to top Go down
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

PostSubject: Re: ABK, AMB, & Local artists   ABK, AMB, & Local artists EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Glad you enjoyed em. not my cup of tea.

Abk just aint the same since he left psychopathic however many years ago.
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: ABK, AMB, & Local artists   ABK, AMB, & Local artists EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:48 pm

the abk set was ite! he did keep fuckin up! his voice kept cracking n it sounded like he kept loosing his breath!! like he couldnt keep up any more!!! n he didnt do any of his old school shit! like he went as far back as hatchet warrior! but AMB was awesome! n joe im glad you decided to stay!
it was awesome chillin up on stage with amb!

i gotta be honest tho!! im getting tired of seeing intrinzik! every single show that i have been to in the past year he was there!
dont get me wrong! i think its dope as fuck that, thats where hes at, but come on!

Back to top Go down
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

PostSubject: Re: ABK, AMB, & Local artists   ABK, AMB, & Local artists EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:14 pm

ya i cant stand watching the same old INT set over and over. Nothing ever changes with the guy and his crew, been that way for a few years now.

Just like most openers, i will be outside smoking.
Back to top Go down
Juggalo_Joe

Juggalo_Joe

PostSubject: Re: ABK, AMB, & Local artists   ABK, AMB, & Local artists EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:29 am

man them cats from intrinzik aint even juggalos and they aint even good i mean fuck who raps happily bout gettin a sex change well if i have my way sanity insanity will get more of the local shows shit ill talk to the owners of all the local venues my damn self if i gotta but yeah i think we are all sick of the same thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABK, AMB, & Local artists   ABK, AMB, & Local artists Empty

Back to top Go down

ABK, AMB, & Local artists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: Reviews :: Show Reviews-
Jump to: