HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

what is a jabawakee?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smokeysean420

PostSubject: what is a jabawakee?   Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:07 am

there is alot of shit going on about JuggaloHolocaust (JH) i know they are all over arizona, but i dont know who they are.
i actually dont know to much about them, but what i have gathered is there main goal is killing off Juggalos.
i know there were 2 JH related deaths last year. One a Juggalo was working at circle k some walked in shot the ninja and walked out!
and there was another ninja found in an alley! (not sure if that one was jh but ya never know)
i just want to get the word out that Juggalos every where need to be safe and watch who you trust! shit aint the same as it used to be!

not to mention every thing goin on in the world around us!! i think some times the safest place is in the military!
but there the ones that are gonna die first, we shall go into the earth as far underground as we can get!

Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: what is a jabawakee?   Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 pm

it was him an his boss dat was executed at da circle k.... das my homegirls brotha who was killed in dat an dey were well taken care of.... he wasn juss a juggalo he was highly connected as well....
Back to top Go down
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: what is a jabawakee?   Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:08 am

Jabawakee=a dope ass dance crew. How the fit in with JuggaloHolocaust, I haven't a clue.

But fuck those JH faggots. I don't concern myself with them in the lest. If someone trys to run up on me for rockin a Hatchet Man (or any reason for that matter), I got 10 little friends...and they can all run faster then they can.
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: what is a jabawakee?   Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:48 pm

hellnigga!! u always gots shit to say brotha!! but i feel ya... i don give a rats fuck wat kinda person it is!! run up on me or i see a homie gettin into trouble wit em itll be JH holocaust fasho!! hahahhaa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is a jabawakee?   

Back to top Go down

what is a jabawakee?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Whatever's on your mind-
Jump to: