ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inyou wanna know whats on my mind??? Ms

you wanna know whats on my mind???

Go down 
3 posters

Beautiful or not its simple!
bangin
you wanna know whats on my mind??? I_vote_lcap0%you wanna know whats on my mind??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
beautiful
you wanna know whats on my mind??? I_vote_lcap0%you wanna know whats on my mind??? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
gorgeous
 0% [ 0 ]
ugly
 0% [ 0 ]
fugly
you wanna know whats on my mind??? I_vote_lcap33%you wanna know whats on my mind??? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
fuckable
 0% [ 0 ]
dateable
 0% [ 0 ]
go away
 0% [ 0 ]
pure beauty
you wanna know whats on my mind??? I_vote_lcap67%you wanna know whats on my mind??? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

you wanna know whats on my mind??? Empty
PostSubject: you wanna know whats on my mind???   you wanna know whats on my mind??? EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 am

good luck for realz!!! it will scare the skibbies outta ya!!!!! but for starters! i got this home girl that is havin some self esteem issues.. and we need the help of all you juggalos!!!!!!! so i opening this pol here so yall can tell her what you think!

well ill post the pic up in da gallery dis shit is being retarded!!!!!!!!!! fuck the cyber world and computers!!!! shit be pissin me the fuck off!!!!!!

SILENCE I KIIIILL YOU!!!!

(edit) (added pic) not sure if it took or not! this adding pic shit is pissing me off!!!! i want to throw y computer in the pool right now no fucking doubt!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

finally i got this fucking picture to pposst!!!! IM GOING TO BED NOW LOL!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: you wanna know whats on my mind???   you wanna know whats on my mind??? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:47 pm

hahahaha fuck da poll dat girl pretty fuckin hot das y i put fugly cuz polls r gay as fuck hahaha u no how i do shit nigga hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Juggalo_Joe

Juggalo_Joe

PostSubject: Re: you wanna know whats on my mind???   you wanna know whats on my mind??? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:35 am

hahahaha thats wat i was gonna put to and then give the cat mad shit
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: you wanna know whats on my mind???   you wanna know whats on my mind??? EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:29 pm

fuckin rite!! i piss ppl off wit poles an shit... unless i see a bitch ona pole den i can relax!! hahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you wanna know whats on my mind???   you wanna know whats on my mind??? Empty

Back to top Go down

you wanna know whats on my mind???
Page 1 of 1