ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inproposition 203 Ms

proposition 203

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scrufy1

scrufy1

proposition 203 Empty
PostSubject: proposition 203   proposition 203 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:53 pm

passed bitches! ima be one medicated mother fucker! cheers
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

proposition 203 Empty
PostSubject: Re: proposition 203   proposition 203 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:27 pm

i did sum mad research an dey ain even perscribin fo chronic insomnia or severe pain... an dey haven worked in schizophrenia yet in az.. so im fucked on da real haahhaha fuckin wishi could medicate my conditions Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
AZTwiztidJuggla

AZTwiztidJuggla

proposition 203 Empty
PostSubject: Re: proposition 203   proposition 203 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:35 am

azundergroundkilla wrote:
i did some mad research and they aren't even prescribing for chronic insomnia or severe pain... and they haven't worked in schizophrenia yet in AZ.. so I'm fucked on the real haahhaha fucking wish i could medicate my conditions Evil or Very Mad

^^^Fixed^^^ was getting a headache

I did a real quick google search about Marijuana being used to cure/combat schizophrenia and I found the opposite. There are studies that show marijuana use early in life can actually cause schizophrenia later on. Or should I say, you are more likely to become schizophrenic with prolonged use. Which would make sense seeing as THC is a mild psychotic. There is a 2nd, lesser known chemical in marijuana, Cannabidiol (CBD), that has been shown to restrain psychotic symptoms of schizophrenia. Only problem is that the two chemicals go hand in hand. The more THC you have, the less CBD. And anyone who knows anything about weed today that the THC content is only getting higher and higher.

Just some food for thought.

Medical Marijuana- 1st step in the right direction, Far from perfect though.
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

proposition 203 Empty
PostSubject: Re: proposition 203   proposition 203 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:40 am

all i no is wen i smoke buds my paranoia is minimal.. voices pretty much vanish.. an hallucinations don bother me as much.. extreme states of minds such as mine ain always known by da person who suffers it.. otha words.. ppl who r schizophrenic don no dey r unless if dey r documented by a docter like i am.. buds is used fo many kinds of medicine an or a food spice.. das how it was before sumone decided to smoke it excessively causin it to be illegal.. but wen im high i can socialize more an look sumone in da eyes an talk to em witout replyin to sumthin dat don make sence to dem.. but once ina while i will admit it will make everythin much more worse like da nite i kicked it wit freeky...i couldn even talk let alone really hear wat otha ppl say to me.. an on top of dat i saw ppl in da house dat wasn even dere.. ppl call me crazy cuz of dis which is y i hardly ever speak bout it but all in all idgaf hahahaha

but dey r makin good judgements on medicatin ppl ina natural way... i completely agree wit prop 203
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

proposition 203 Empty
PostSubject: Re: proposition 203   proposition 203 Empty

Back to top Go down

proposition 203
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Whatever's on your mind-
Jump to: