ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inadvise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) Ms

advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riptyle

Riptyle

advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) Empty
PostSubject: advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)   advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:58 pm

alright the only reason im doing this is cause of the kids i see around me. its cool that yall wanna be in the fam dont get me wrong its great it will help us continue but some of yall are doing things wrong man your bringing the wrong idea of us and way to much attention think of this how can you be a member of a fam that gets whiped out so to say. with the recent and some ongoing happenings that juggalos have been or are doing is bringing alot of heat on us as a fam i know some juggalos that are wrapped up in some federal shit and they didnt do nothing wrong. so to all the "youngsters" this is aimed right at you

STOP DOING STUPID SHIT!!!!!
i.e

Robbing people at point blank range with a weapon = No Bueno -- if your gunna do it DONT wear hatchet gear doing it PEOPLE WILL PEG JUGGALOS and then when and if we wear something resembling what was worn in the robbery we get some shiney silver or neon pink bracelets that really clash with the outfit and are as uncomfortable as FUCK

Tagging the side of a federal, state, county, city building with juggalo preferences = Niet (No in russian) -- Wear all solid black or white clothing no hatchet gear. People will notice a juggalo and believe me spray paint is HARD to get out of a Violent Wear jersey from 99 hell it even makes hot topic or spensers shirts look bad and thats saying something. besides if its solid white black or what ever color you wanna wear you can just air brush around it and make some dope shit and cops wont peg you cause its not just spray paint blotches.

Jumping some one on the side of the road for no reason with homies = NIEN!!!! -- If dude is talking shit then yea its worth it but if he just looks like some one to beat up man walk away go change into some emo gear and pin it on them cause no one would expect an emo to fuck some one up. Jk nah dont do that but go put something different on and while your at it smoke a bowl if your gunna go to jail go to jail high cause once they put you in those racks you can sleep it off lol no one wants to be in jail awake if your homies aint with ya.

Robbing liquer stores = Retard -- that will get you thrown in prison and if you dont belive me my doc number is 245935 i did time short time but time is time and in prison 6 months can get you killed 8 times over dont do it man nothing sucks like being registered with state data banks as a juggalo cause thats gang task force that arrests you and they peg shit on you that you didnt do just cause your a juggalo and whats worse is it sticks JUST CAUSE YOUR A REGISTERED JUGGALO so if you have just clothes with icp cool but if its tatted on you DEFFINATLY DONT DO THIS tats are an easy mark for prison skin heads will smash on you in prison if you have a juggalo tat and if your lucky you survive...........i got lucky not to get smashed and thats by the grace of god lol

getting caught with drugs = sucks for you man -- dont sweat this one just try not to do it again lol no one can really help this when it happens just be glad your under 18 and can easily get it taken care of with probation and or piss tests and a few court dates

basically if your gunna do some illigal shit that could get you hemmed up or what not be carefull and TRY not to bring heat to us do it by all means if you feel its what you need to do but be smart about it if you cant be good be good at it (meaning if you cant be a good boy or girl at least be good at being a bad boy or girl)
cause take it from me man nothing sucks worse than jail time it dont matter if its a 24 hour thing in county or a 24 year thing in prison time sucks in general if you feel your heading down a bad path dont drop the hatchet man just find a juggalo or lette that will steer you in the right direction theres alot of them on here that will help a newbie out as long as they act right and dont do stupid shit. we were all your age once we know whats up. now these things arent the full list but they are some of the basic no nos. i guess all im trying to say is if your gunna rep the hatchet be smart about the shit you do dont bring attention to the fam cause the less attention we have the more shit we can do cause no one would expect a ninja to do that shit

EMPHASIS ON THE WORD NINJA!

be smart and be a fam
Riptyle

P.S. comment where needed

Last edited by Riptyle on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fucked up the title)
Back to top Go down
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate
FATBOY

PostSubject: Re: advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)   advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:07 pm

amen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jnj4e88
Juggalo_Joe

Juggalo_Joe

PostSubject: Re: advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)   advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:20 am

yeah but in the same sense rip we are fuckin up also by not teachin them right we should be takin these young cats under our wing and show them the right way that the family works and how the oldschool ninjas play it...but u do got it right they do need to check themselves and quit the dumb shit
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)   advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:21 pm

amen to that joe! we as the old school Juggalos need to take the newschool and school them! most of us had to be taught! and now its are time to be the teachers! we need to stand up and show these young cats how the games is played and get them on the right track! doing that will get our name to be lookin better! but every one knows its not gonna happen over night!! shit takes time! but we gotta start some where and this is actually a good place to start!!! @ RIP, you made some awesome fucking points! Joe, you nailed it right on the dome!!!!
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)   advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:38 pm

i cant argue any of dis... i gotta say a few thins....

to da ppl who love gettin ink on yo body be very careful on wat u really get... one small fuck up could get u documented... juss cuz u have it an iss gang relation... i fuckin hate dat shit..... an das exactly y i will never get juggalo ink... ive done all dis shit cept fo da prison deal.. dat sux my brothas in prison fo grips a shit an doin 5 to 7 years... heavy charges too...

but iss not truly all da "youngsters".. sum of em dat ive met r truly down fo fam an r more restin on dey lives an set an bein a youngun an ive seen sum faggot ass old skoolers be completely incompetent ruthless dumbasses an so forth goin to fuck up da fams intellectual out look on how we real family run wit da hatchet (srry fo all da big words i got excited) haha.... but we haven been da ones to step up to everyone who we no fo a fact cant run beside us but at us... i mean i think of it dis way... we go threw a fuckin civil war here... u cant say dere ain no separation wit in da juggalo fam... an it ain us puttin it out dere like dat.. iss juggalos cross da fuckin globe...

if a resistance forms.. u gotta leader.. da head.. da brain... da one whos all thoughts an always commin up wit da nex move... den u got da squire.. da general.. da heart.. da rhythm.. da one who keeps da march on beat.... an den u got ur soldiers.. da body an limbs.. da blood flow... da ones who keep u alive...

an das wat we r.. we da fuckin soldiers.. we fight every day (like brothas an sisters) an we squash shit ina hug followed by much klown love an da only difference between juggalos an any kinda resistance is dat our leaders r kings wit no thrones.. we r all an equal.. we all have a job to do in dis family.. an sum of us ain doin it.. like smokey said before me.. (juss kinda stretched ur point dere brotha)

by wen i die i hope to see da day dat juggalos flourish an become a goddamn family!! datd be my dien wish to see my sons become exactly wat were supposed to be!!

much klown love juggalos an das fuckin real!!!
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)   advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 am

well said my nigga!!!
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)   advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:24 am

thnx brotha!! u no me....
Back to top Go down
Juggalo_Joe

Juggalo_Joe

PostSubject: Re: advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)   advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:23 am

hahahaha cops just love ur ass ishie haha all my ink is juggalo ink and cause of the fact that it says family above my hatchetman haha
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)   advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:08 pm

dey don fuck wit me till i drop my military background... an it always shows up in my records... den dey always lemme go...unless if dey find smokeys roach in his knee pocket! haahhaha
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)   advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:21 pm

they would still let you go! they would most likly take me! but if its a roach they might not! depends on there mood
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)   advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 9:02 pm

cops don give a fuck! dey jobs r really borin.. day to day not workin in places such as da projects or any kinda real high gang related hood round.. naw dey workin in az... dere ain no real upfront gangstas in dis bitch... we do shit well behind closed doors haha or da middle of da desert spots shit like dat hhahhahaa

so im sure deyll fuck wit me hhahhahaa juss sayin
Back to top Go down
Juggalo_Joe

Juggalo_Joe

PostSubject: Re: advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)   advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:39 am

nigga thats a bullfaced lie hahahaha im right here and ill bust back in broad daylight but anyone who knows me knows im just like that and hey wats the worst that can happen u do some time get some good sleep for a while but yeah not many up front gangstas round here and as far as mesa goes i think im all alone now haha man i need to take my ass back to tempe where people aint so bitch made haha
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)   advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:28 pm

homie.. i no u a g an so am i but heres da thin tempe mesa gilbert chandler aj an queen creek r all bitch made da way i see it.. altho im out here i got eyes from casa grand to grand canyon.. lost communication wit most but as i no it dere ain no real gs datll step to a cop like i do.. maybe u would but we never been in dat situation yano so we both dunno wat would happen ya feel me... smokey nos how i get wit poes tho ill tell ya dat hahahhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)   advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18) Empty

Back to top Go down

advise to the younger juggalos/lettes (under 18)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Advice-
Jump to: