HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

GOTJ 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazedaz

PostSubject: GOTJ 2010   Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:52 am

HERE IS WHERE ALL NINJAS WILL POST ANYTHING ABOUT THE GATHERING OF THE JUGGALOS 2010
Back to top Go down
http://www.bongtvlive.com
crazedaz

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:52 am

IDK if theres already a thread for this but I dont feel like searching for it. Who the fuck is going?? Im leaving on the 10th. I was kinda hoping to get a AZJ convoy together or some shit. Traveling in style making sure none of us ninjas pass out on the road from the long ass drive. Im hyped as fuck.
Back to top Go down
crazedaz

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:55 am

Tila Tequila got hit in the fuckin face with a cinder block. OMFG More updates to come. Been in az for like 15 mins..
Back to top Go down
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:49 am

I'm disappointed with juggalos.

that's really all I got to say .
Back to top Go down
Puffy

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:47 pm

yeah i know how you feel Doug...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/puffy420365
Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:49 pm

I 100% agree. It so ugh, i dont even have words for it...... ok well maybe some words but its alot to type out and i don't want to start anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/206041273
crazedaz

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Yea it was definately weak shit man. I was talking to Joey and Paul about it and they were pissed as fuck. There were so many fuckin fakes there it wasnt even funny...
Back to top Go down
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:07 am

I can totally understand the Tila Tequila thing, seriously don't know what the fuck PSY was smoking when they decided to ad her to the set. BUt at the same time, you gotta think about it like this: when some one of that celeberity has enough respect for a group like PSY and decides to do something like the Gathering (especially when everyone around them is telling them it's a stupid idea and that juggalos are idiots), that respect should be returned. I don't give a fuck if you don't like whatever the fuck it was she was suppose to do, you could just leave and go do something else. Not be a little bitch and throw beer cans at shit at the stage.

And the Method Man/Redman shit was just bullshit. Those dudes are fuckin dope, the only reason anything like that even happened is because juggalos have to get on their cry-baby ass 'FUCK MAINSTREAM!' bullshit.

You guys wonder why no one anywhere is ever willing to take the time to give PSY/ICP/Juggalos a chance? You guys wanna know why no one ever wants to work with us? You wonder why the police in every state in this country now classify you all as gang members? It's cause you go out and pull stupid bitch shit like this.

Quit bitching about people not taking the time to understand you or judging you for the stuff you like if your not willing to do the same for them.
Back to top Go down
Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Doug I couldn't have said it better myself.

I think its rediculous that shit like that even happens. Your 100% right about it. If there is a question at all as to why nobody respects juggalos and why juggalos are considered a gang just look at this shit. REALLY?! was any of that needed. So you don't like someone that is on stage normal people walk away,its just like any other concert, go smoke, Chit chat do something else, you can not tell me that there was nothing else to do. Ugh it makes me sick. Yes we are all questioning WHY psy invited her in the first place buuut its psy they obviously have their reasons. I don't give a fuck what you say this " fuck mainstream " bullshit that's goin around is REDICULOUS! Now its the why would tech do a song with lil Wayne..... fuck it if you don't like it, their doing it for a reason. Grow the fuck up. I hate to break it to you but your not gonna like everything in this world nor does the world care if it has your approval.

To get respect you have to give respect...... with shit like this juggalos will always be looked at as outcasts, trouble makers & a gang. Plain and simple

This is why I don't considered ALL juggalos FAMILY.

Dumb fucks.

Kk done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/206041273
scrufy1

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:55 pm

so like... what happened????? i didnt get to go... but im guessing they were throwing shit at the stage?

that shit happens at like every gathering dont it? idk never had the cash to attend myself but i heard storys and that is ussualy part of it... beer cans and water balloons full of grape juice being thrown at the stage that is
Back to top Go down
crazedaz

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:43 pm

it was more like balloons filled with piss and some fag was throwing REAL shit at the stage. Then someone threw a fuckin brick and it hit this bitch square in the face. It was completely uncalled for. The whole time shes saying she loves Juggalos and just trying to show love. She even took her titties out and shit. My point is that she took the time out of her life to come visit Juggalos even with our "bad rep" Thats love. You know psy wasnt paying her no million dollars to come but she still came. Thats love. The fact that kids chased her off stage and into her trailer trying to literally kill her is bullshit. We are already fighting all the accusations that we are a violent group and trying hard to keep our shows from being shut down. We dont need this shit. Next year Im bringing a taser and anyone seen fucking shit up is getting hit. IDGAF. Some fags were blowing up and setting portapotties on fire. Psychopathic had to pay for those too. ABK was tellin me that J was pissed as fuck and they are considering not doing another gathering. Its just sad..
Back to top Go down
scrufy1

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:13 am

Wowzerz. thats fucking way outa line. what the fuck is becoming of the "family" that is whack as fuck yo. Personaly my belief is that juggalos are just people with a similar ideal and RESPECT has ALWAYS been part of that. Give and recieve. Holy shit man. im almost glad i didn't go for the reason you said. WTF is this shit coming too? i think i read earlier somone got they ass whuped by the older juggalos for shit like that. well i never got my ass WHUPED for shit like that but i damn sure got set strait by the older los. Has this been a progressional thing like every year at the gathering it gets worse and worse or what? cuz if being a "juggalo" is gonna get me labeled as an intolerant fucking dumb recklass (here is where vandal would go but.... i <3 graff so i guess i cant say vandal? how about........) Hooligan man its time to start thinning the fucking heard. i remember a mini i went to. 1st mini ever. everyone was having a great time..... UNTIL... the fakes show up..

either way im just fucking drunk and rambling.
My head hurts.... fucking drunken fights are the best.... head slams against blacktop while laughing drunkenly for the win i guess.

sorry to waste everyones time with my drunken rambles.
Back to top Go down
FATBOY
Judge Advocate
Judge Advocate

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:30 pm

i fucking hate any little fake ass bitch that thinks being a juggalo is being a disrespecful dumbfuck......and in all honesty i would assume anyone reading this shouldnt take offence to this cuz were all real juggalos.....and i say that in every sense of the word.....real.....real respectful.....real fun......real homies.......not fake ass little bitches that try to act hard and ruin anything and everything they can get their hands on.....its fucking pathetic if you ask me.....i realized that real quick when i was younger.....i realized that being a dumbass and fucking shit up does nothing but make it harder for real juggalos to get together as a family and have a good time......FOR INSTANCE.....and only because its recent and relevant......THE MINI.........ooooooh everyone already knows about that bullshit......we were all having a great time......best time ive had at a mini since azj days.....man i miss reid park minis lol.........but like i was saying everyone was having a great time until all these punk ass fakes starting sshowing up tagging and fucking shit up and acting like dumbasses.......little fucking minors that have to be cool and drink wit tha fam but when it comes down to the fam going to jail over the shit they dont give a fuck about anyone but themselves......FAKES!!!!! dont fucking call me your family if your not gonna have my back like family.....i had yours i didnt tell you to leave for drinking after i specifically said not to.....which that alone was disrespectful as fuck.......WOW TOO MUCH RAMBLE.....But yeah alls im saying is i hate little fake ass kids that destroy everything and in turn destroy any chance of us ever ridding ourselves of this fucking gang persona by everyone......for all you real family that are with me when i say you dont have to be a dumbass and destroy shit take a bong hit keep our shit legit were family but thats not what they see cuz lilltle punks want some fucking attention.......to all you true family reading this M <><><<><><> C ><><>><><><> L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puffy

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Fatboy's right its all these punk kids thinking there fucking hard and top dog sorry kiddos that's not how shit fly's with og's,dont fuck with the real ninjas you'll know the difference when you want to talk shit or cause drama
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/puffy420365
azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:18 pm

really gets to ur heart don it? i ain really gonn say much bout psychopathic records cuz i ain really emotional stable to do so.i read every post on dis thread an i agree wit every fuckin line. i been down since i was 5 as im sure i have mentioned dat on plenty of occasion an ive never took part ina juggalo trade gang like dat all i woulda prolly done is str8 stomp on otha juggalos fo doin shit cuz as fo throwin shit an piss das da part i didn hear bout an it disgusts me. ima pretty humble person but will take care of myself ina ridicules situation such as dat.dat fool dat was throwin shit woulda been dropped an stomped on by me.intentionally. but das juss da moral i been raised on im afraid.dat still donmean ima "fake person" but only means family fights even blood related.i see yall as siblins to me even doe yall never even met me in person dat don matter worth a fuckin shit to me,ur brothas an sistas to me. i agree ppl needa grow sum moral foundation an stick wit it in dey lives as i did.always lived an learned rite,yes maybe gang related in da past but das behind me now but it sticks in my head dat i will not kill but fuck da life up of poor excuse users of our name.imhere in queen creek hidin from society cuz i ain even excepted by juggalos out in da city were im from i hardly talk to any1 anymore even most juggalos cuz of all dis shit iss even happened in az iss fuckin ridicules but wen i come out of my cage iss all gonna change an ive gotten sum of my olskool fam bac together an we will be rollin as our own label showin underground wat iss really bout.yes tila tequila don got no good attention from me an i cant stand her bullshit music but if she came out showin respect like yall say she has den id give her da benefit of da doubt juss maybe have sumthin real to dish out. i have heard all her music an listened to every word she spit an das y i ain a fan worth a shit. btu deres always room fo da underground to have a mainstream rapper cum in an get on sum real topics an real stress or life an da real bliss of it as well. eminem fo instance i h8d his music till i heard dis last album i actually enjoy it,iss on sum real fuckin shit ya feel me.hes gettin to be more underground den mainstream but in between at da same time so iss a whole new category hes makin so ya das my feelin on it take it as is haaha

much klown love yall an das fuckin real
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOTJ 2010   

Back to top Go down

GOTJ 2010
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Whatever's on your mind-
Jump to: