HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

rip paul.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xtwiztidcherishx

PostSubject: rip paul.....   Mon May 24, 2010 7:50 pm

so i am quite awar4e most juggalos dont like slipknot for some stupid reasons but ayway paul a great bassist passed away this morniog i his hotel in iowa it apperas to be a drug overdose with signs of fowl play.....not cool.....on top of the bad slipkot news joey is drumming for rob zombie actually that might be kinda cool was pretty cool on rock god awards..anyway...first reverend from a7x than dio than this whats next....anyway i fucking love slipknot and this sure as hell sucks ass Sad No
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mamalaroque
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Mon May 24, 2010 8:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Slipknot fuckin rocks. Shit sucks. RIP.

Why do all the good musicians always die?
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Mon May 24, 2010 10:23 pm

now im depressed.ima die hard maggot.juss wasn down fo da newest releases.but damn dis deffinately sucks to no end.ima deffinately miss em.

R.I.P.!!!
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Tue May 25, 2010 1:40 am

drugs are bad... you cant feel bad for someone who did it to themselves..

I love Slipknot but I have no sympathy for people who do it to themselves.

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Tue May 25, 2010 2:05 am

true i feel ya but still das talent an str8 good man deep inside thrown away.

a homie(juggalo named maggot) bac in da day dat i new who was joeys cuz said he has always been in deeper depression den we can think but still i see dat as no excuse to cobain urself sorta speak.
Back to top Go down
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Tue May 25, 2010 3:54 am

Honestly PP, this probably wasn't a 'drug overdose', but more then likely a 'suicide overdose'. Apparently dude's been clean since 04 or something, but has been depressed like a motha fucker for his whole life. Dude just finally decided to end it.
Back to top Go down
Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Tue May 25, 2010 10:54 am

Psychopathic Playmate wrote:
I love Slipknot but I have no sympathy for people who do it to themselves.

I agree. I love slipknot, i havent always but I do. It is sad that he is gone, however, drug overdose or suicide overdose is still on him. I can't say i understand what its like to be in THAT deep of a depression for such a long amount of time but it shouldn't have come down to him wanting to end his life.

Was he a talented man? Yeah, theres no doubt about that. nobody is questions that aspect of him. But he was the one who desided to do it, I can't sit here and sulk or dwell on the fact that he is gone when hes the one who made that choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/206041273
xtwiztidcherishx

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Tue May 25, 2010 12:21 pm

just sucks another awesome band gone ya know yeah it was probaly his fault tehy still dunno how he died just dsam he was a very talanted musican dude its like if my madrox died *knock on wood* i would be crushed sux ass ya know cause music is my life. and watching the news them brining his stuff out his hotel room....ehat i wanna know is why the hell was he in a hotel room right outside a des moines were he lives hmmmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Tue May 25, 2010 2:08 pm

i no wat iss liek to be in a life time depression but i don let it take me ova.im in control of how i feel just deep inside iss nutin but bitterness to be honest.iss more passd anger,sadness ,madness ,or eve suicide.i just quit givin a fuck bout othas who act like lil immature fucks. i only involve myself wit ppl who r grown ass human beins hence ,yall.so ya deres no reason or excuse a man should off emself.
Back to top Go down
xtwiztidcherishx

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Tue May 25, 2010 7:15 pm

WELL I DUNNO THEY FOUND NO CAUSE OF DEATH AND REPORTS OF NO DRUG ON SCENE SO I DUNNO ALL I KNOW IS SOMETHING AINT RIGHT ABOUT THIS WHOLE CASE HE DIED OF 38 OF NATURAL CAUSES WTF IS THAT I DUNNO IF THEY ARE EVEN GOING TO DO A tox report they should thou but this is all not cool gir No Sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Tue May 25, 2010 9:25 pm

I didn't even know you could die of natural causes at 38....Something definitely doesn't seem right now. Suicide seemed like my guess cause of his pass history with depression. Hopefully this gets investigated further.
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Tue May 25, 2010 10:25 pm

i no iss hard to tell ima look into it
Back to top Go down
SkePtiK

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Wed May 26, 2010 11:08 am

Alright now just for the record this fucking sucks. Now if dude did kill himself than it is what it is. If he accidentaly OD'd then that really sucks. You don't get high generally speaking thinking it is going to be the last time. Now I don't condone that shit but I do strongly understand how that thought process is. Addiction is a motherfucker that most cannot comprehend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggalonews.com
scrufy1

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Wed May 26, 2010 5:56 pm

SkePtiK wrote:
Alright now just for the record this fucking sucks. Now if dude did kill himself than it is what it is. If he accidentaly OD'd then that really sucks. You don't get high generally speaking thinking it is going to be the last time. Now I don't condone that shit but I do strongly understand how that thought process is. Addiction is a motherfucker that most cannot comprehend.

I think this pretty much hits the nail right on the head of the hammer. June 3rd will be my big brothers death anniversary, he was a deeply emotional person who was very depressed and had numerous chemical issues in his brain ( yes drug dependency included). He died of an overdose of Oxycontin and alcohol (my brothers drugs of choice were hallucinagens alcohol and marijuana, from my understanding he HATED opiates) Coincidence? i really doubt it. I have my own thoughts on the matter but i will keep them to myself. In reality, i dont think it is right to off yourself, but you can never really judge anyone for what they do as long as it doesnt harm you or other people. Who is really to blame, the person who knew they had problems and let it get so bad they killed themselves? or the person who saw the problem and turned a cheek to say "its their problem, they will figure it out, and if they dont, well its just not my problem." Personaly, i say to each there own, because to judgemental thoughts and actions from others is what made me realize who i was and what i was. And for me to judge would only be to stoop to there level.

That being said, i am not a huge fan of slipknot, but i wouldnt wish death upon anyone.
R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Wed May 26, 2010 8:23 pm

scrufy1 wrote:

I think this pretty much hits the nail right on the head of the hammer. June 3rd will be my big brothers death anniversary, he was a deeply emotional person who was very depressed and had numerous chemical issues in his brain ( yes drug dependency included). He died of an overdose of Oxycontin and alcohol (my brothers drugs of choice were hallucinagens alcohol and marijuana, from my understanding he HATED opiates) Coincidence? i really doubt it. I have my own thoughts on the matter but i will keep them to myself. In reality, i dont think it is right to off yourself, but you can never really judge anyone for what they do as long as it doesnt harm you or other people. Who is really to blame, the person who knew they had problems and let it get so bad they killed themselves? or the person who saw the problem and turned a cheek to say "its their problem, they will figure it out, and if they dont, well its just not my problem." Personaly, i say to each there own, because to judgemental thoughts and actions from others is what made me realize who i was and what i was. And for me to judge would only be to stoop to there level.

R.I.P.

well said brotha im were u ur in dat too
Back to top Go down
xtwiztidcherishx

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Thu May 27, 2010 9:31 am

dude the press confrence for slipknot is hard to watch it puts a lump in your throat and makes you tear up dude theres no more slipknot man wtf.....ywwah he made his own choices did his own thing but they also dont know how he died yet so until tox comes back were all stuck her wondering wtf man.....i just think it bull it take 4-6 weeks for tox reports but yeah death should come natural he had a wonderful family friends and something just does not sit right at all with this whole story
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Thu May 27, 2010 12:42 pm

scrufy1 wrote:
I have my own thoughts on the matter but i will keep them to myself. In reality, i dont think it is right to off yourself, but you can never really judge anyone for what they do as long as it doesnt harm you or other people.

The thing is they are harming other people, loved ones etc...

Eh. I have no remorse for people who chose "the easy way" out. I struggle everyday, thats what life is... A struggle. Some people just aren't cut out for life I guess. May they rest in peace.

“Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.”

xtwiztidcherishx

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Thu May 27, 2010 1:20 pm

some are stonger willed than others everyone has there own release and for all we know maybe his release was a lil to much like i keep saying we wont kow till tox comes back but some people just dunno how to deal with struggles even millionares so until the time comes we will all have to ponder and wonder what really happen and wonder if we will ever really know.
Back to top Go down
Manda_Butt

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Thu May 27, 2010 1:40 pm

scrufy1 wrote:
I have my own thoughts on the matter but i will keep them to myself. In reality, i dont think it is right to off yourself, but you can never really judge anyone for what they do as long as it doesnt harm you or other people.

Eh. I have no remorse for people who chose "the easy way" out. I struggle everyday, thats what life is... A struggle. Some people just aren't cut out for life I guess. May they rest in peace.

“Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.”

Very well put Cede. I agree with you 100%. Scary now that i think about it lols.

The thing is they are harming other people, loved ones etc... .”

Exactly, I didn't even know he left behind his prego g/f / wife. whatever she was. I mean come on, now what does this mean for her?? A single mother, a child that will NEVER know his father, who gets to grow up and hear the stories of who he was and that he killed himself before they were born?!

To each their own. But the more i learn about this situation the more I don't agree with it. ( i feel the same way towards Heath Ledger)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/206041273
azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   Thu May 27, 2010 11:04 pm

Manda_Butt wrote:

Exactly, I didn't even know he left behind his prego g/f / wife. whatever she was. I mean come on, now what does this mean for her?? A single mother, a child that will NEVER know his father, who gets to grow up and hear the stories of who he was and that he killed himself before they were born?!

i could never do it fo dat exact reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rip paul.....   

Back to top Go down

rip paul.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Whatever's on your mind-
Jump to: