ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inKittens anyone? ***UPDATE*** Ms

Kittens anyone? ***UPDATE***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellboy

Hellboy

Kittens anyone? ***UPDATE*** Empty
PostSubject: Kittens anyone? ***UPDATE***   Kittens anyone? ***UPDATE*** EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:34 am

Whats good people. One of the whore ass cats of mine had a couple kittens and they need some good homes.

They'res two. One grey and one black and gray (I'm not sure what the sexes are yet, will update when I figure that out). They still have a little time before they're ready to go, but I was wondering if anyone here would be interested?

They're free, and the only requirement is that they are going to responsible/reliable people. In about a week we're going to take them down to the humane society and have them fixed, so you won't have to worry about that.

MUST LIVE IN TUCSON (or be willing to drive down here).

Hit me up with a PM if your interested.

Peace.

Last edited by Hellboy on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: Kittens anyone? ***UPDATE***   Kittens anyone? ***UPDATE*** EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:08 pm

damn... I love kittens just got one... I wish I could have more!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
Hellboy

Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: Kittens anyone? ***UPDATE***   Kittens anyone? ***UPDATE*** EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:57 am

We finally got the kittens neutered. They are both ready to go, although I think we've decided to keep the all gray one. The black and gray one is still available to anyone who's interested.

Like I said, there free. Only requirement is that they go to a good home.

And again, if you want one, but are worried about food and shit for it, I can give you information on how to get free food and shit from the humane society.

Really need to get rid of one of these guys asap. We have to many animals as it is. Please get at me if your interested.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittens anyone? ***UPDATE***   Kittens anyone? ***UPDATE*** Empty

Back to top Go down

Kittens anyone? ***UPDATE***
Page 1 of 1