ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog ini am AGAINST  SB1070!! Ms

i am AGAINST SB1070!!

Go down 
+3
Hellboy
MercedeVoorhees
FreekShit
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FreekShit
Vice Prezident
Vice Prezident
FreekShit

i am AGAINST  SB1070!! Empty
PostSubject: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:13 am

for real its bull shit..

i was thinking about it and that is a serious BULL FUCKING SHIT law.

because youre brown, whether you speak perfect english or not, youre getting stopped??

they can let a plane full of terrorists into america and even TRAIN them no problem
but someone starts speaking spanish and all hell breaks loose.

its bull shit.

its not fair that because the color of my skin I have to get stopped
and harassed for MY information because someone else fucked up.

what happened to land of the free??

i say if theyre gonna do this stupid shit they should be careful who they choose.

check it out, its this easy..

IF THEY CANT SPEAK ANY ENGLISH WHAT SO EVER THEY MUSt NOT BE FROM HERE

and everyone can say "oh you dont count cuz you hang out with white people"
but i DO count cuz im still NOT white.
and i was born and raised here and my FIRST language is ENGLISH not spanish

ya im mexican but i didnt hop any fences..

im kinda just irritated about it.

this is 100% unfair to mexican/americans like myself who have nothing to really do with anything across the border except a vacation spot..

get what im saying??

probably not.. but thats when this comes in:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freekshit
FreekShit
Vice Prezident
Vice Prezident
FreekShit

PostSubject: Re: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:24 am

i didnt wanna go back and edit.. but i wish i could sound a little smarter but my brain is at a lack of cells so sounding smart isnt easy most of the time.. ha
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:37 am

iloveyouthough!

I just want some people to leave... I don't think they should racially profile but when they finally find the illegals they shouldn't just let them go (like we have been), they can finally do something about it.. I don't believe that cops are going to just be assholes because they can, I think they are going to do what they can to get the ones who don't belong out no matter your color. I want to find a canadian who is here illegally though, and ask them what the hell is wrong with them!!!! I might go be a illegal in canada actually...... Anyone want to go!! =)

I get what your saying... I'm sure they will fix the bill and become a more humane bill. I just think they need to do something, they finally are....

AND...

POLITICS ARE ALWAYS A TOUCHY SUBJECT SO NO ONE NEED TO GET OFFENDED ON EITHER END. Its someones opinion.. If you are going to be against it go to the correct post. If you have something nice to say you may say it but POLITICS SHOULD NOT GET BETWEEN ANYONE... =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
Hellboy

Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:46 am

I agree with Freeky.

I'm not Mexican, and the Latino that I descended from don't have brown skin, so this law will NEVER, EVER, EVER EFFECT ME. Which is actually why this isn't such a big deal to so many of you, because your white and will never have to worry about this shit (the irony is I use to know a girl in high school who's whole family immigrated here illegally from Canada. Another dude's family immigrated illegally from France and another kids family immigrated here illegally from Ireland, and guess what, THEY'LL NEVER BE BOTHERED EITHER! KNOW WHY? CAUSE THEY'RE WHITE! Even though the law states they should be arrested, locked up, and the key thrown away).

A good majority of my family and friends are now ALL open targets for harassment from law enforcement because they're brown. They can pull over my cousin for no reason and DEMAND she proves her citizenship, and if she doesn't do it good enough, they can arrest her and keep her in custody until they can prove it.

It's not going to stop or deter illegal immigrants AT ALL! They already have access to forged and faked documents that police would ask for anyways, so it's really gonna have no effect on the majority of them. Bet you know one ever took that into consideration.

Do people not realize that we ALREADY HAVE LAWS ESTABLISHED TO DEAL WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!?!?!?!?! Maybe if the state would quit cutting their funding and actually give Boarder Patrol the equipment and personal they actually need, maybe something would get done.

If you can't see what wrong with this law, you probably never will. And if you do, it'll be to late. Cause they'll be demanding to see your papers too.

I'm done with my rant.
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:59 am

true all true i ain against it or wit it.idgaf wat dis country does anymore its only gonna get more fucked up everyday..i no dis tho which ever country u come to deres language an a culture dere.u gotta respect dat.i been to mexico plenty of times i have family str8 out a mexico dat were married into da fam. but u come here an disrepect an disturb my culture an lifestyle ima tell u was good.das wat i did wen i went to mexico an joined in dey shit too yall feel me
Back to top Go down
Hellboy

Hellboy

PostSubject: Re: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:31 am

Psychopathic Playmate wrote:
I don't believe that cops are going to just be assholes because they can

I really hate when people say that (no offense), but think about it like this. No one ever believed Hitler would use his power to try and eradicate an entire race of people. No one ever believed that Jeffery Dahmer was murdering young men then butchering and eating them. No one believed Ted Bundy was just a total and completely fucking fuck of a fuck up.

Seriously, I'm not trying to be mean. But the cops aren't doing their jobs based on what YOU believe. They are doing their jobs based on how the laws written. And right now the law basically says police have to pull over and harass any Mexicans they see.

The fucked up part about all of that is, I can turn around and sue the state/police department because I don't think they're doing enough to curb illegal immigration. Which will only add more problems to the pile because they will undoubtedly be receiving law suites from individuals over being racially profiled.

There is SO MUCH wrong with this bill. It has nothing to do with being pro-illegal immigration. If people are really interested in finding out all the bullshit wrong with this bill, I'd be happy to talk to you about it (in PM or something cause it would take to much space here). Because it seems like everyone thinks that if your opposed to this bill it's because that person is pro-illegals, or that if someone supports this bill, it's because their racist. And that is not the case (for most anyways).

I agree, something should be done about illegal immigration (like enforcing the laws we ALREADY HAD on the books before this one, and doing things like, you know, providing boarder patrol with the personal and equipment they require. Seriously, they'll send ONE dude out to go after an entire group of illegals with nothing more then his own personal cell phone to call for back up). And something ALSO has to be done with the process of naturalized immigration (the process in which people immigrate here legally)---because that shit is ALL fucked up, which is why a lot of decent hardworking people immigrate here illegally.

People also got to realize that not all illegals are the monsters they're made out to be on the news (for example, that rancher that got killed near the boarder that everyone was blaming on illegals, well it turns out the police have determined the crime WASN'T random, and are focusing on a US citizen as their suspect). I've grown up around and gone to school with some kids who's families work their fucking asses off to make a better live for themselves here, they pay taxes, contribute to the economy, DON'T TAKE A FUCKING DIME IN GOVERNMENT HAND OUTS and would have NO problem going through the legal process if it wasn't so full of bullshit.

I agree more needs to be done, but this bill isn't it at all.
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:16 am

None taken doug.

How do you think that they should go about this then?

But you see it's not they can pull you over for no reason. Racial profiling is still illegal so you can always press charges and they will realize what they did and so on. I think people are already saying its going to be racial profiling because thats all they can do. Is the only bad part about the law is they can pull you over for being brown which is not a reasonable cause may I add so you could sue them for racial profiling.

In the United States of America if you leave your house you are suppose to have some form of identification on you when you leave. And they can take you to jail for not having that identification believe me, they almost took me I've been in that situation. it is ILLEGAL to leave your house without ID. So, people should not leave their house without ID. People are out to believe cops are horrible people, tucson yes lol... But when Ive needed them for some serious shit yo they have been there and I am glad they were. So ya know I don't have this cops are only this way, thats being prejudice to them. There are a lot of crooked cops but ya know I think the good out weighs the bad. And Ive been in trouble before with the law. But this isn't all about cops. People need to read a little deeper into the law and what surrounds it. They cannot pull you over for being "brown". Thats racial profiling again, which is ILLEGAL.

Bottom line is illegals shouldn't be here, we wouldn't have this problem so maybe the hate should be turned to those who are making it harder on others.

There are a lot of people who actually believe the illegals have rights... I see it on TV all day long these people protesting sometimes say the most ridiculous things. Half those people are there to just be there with the crowd. Over 60% of this country is actually for the bill.

ILLEGALS HAVE BROUGHT US TO THIS POINT AND PEOPLE NEED TO START SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THEM, NOT AS IF THEY HAVE RIGHTS IN THIS COUNTRY, they obviously dont care about the country.... My mom's neighborhood is going to be empty in 3 months..
Back to top Go down
SkePtiK

SkePtiK

PostSubject: Re: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Yo my dad was a cop. He is retired now doing his thing. Before this law passed you didn't have to have an ID as long as you were not driving. You also don't have to show it to the cop. However with this new law now you have to carry ID and if you don't present it enjoy your stay at county.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggalonews.com
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:53 pm

well thank you for clearing that up skeptik... =) If your considered a suspect in something and you refuse to show your ID you can be taken in.

For anyone who is just going off what they hear and have never actually read the bill here you go. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The law does state reasonable suspicion but it is during the act of a legitimate police stop so it will not be pulling people over because they think somebody is illegal. This is an absurd analogy.

Do you know what they do to illegals in other countries?!?! You think this is bad.... You can read more about that here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
FreekShit
Vice Prezident
Vice Prezident
FreekShit

PostSubject: Re: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:58 am

yes its illegal to leave home without your id

and racial profiling is illegal so they cant pull you over JUST cuz youre brown..
but the thing is theyre gonna be looking closely at anyone whos brown and theyre GONNA find any
reason they can to pull them over or stop them or something.
and theyre gonna justify it with SOME stupid reason..

if there was somewhere that could tell us how many people they pull over from here on
are mexican, i BET the ratio would be a lot higher than others..

bottom line they are singling out one race and its not ok.
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

PostSubject: Re: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:09 am

well their singling out a race because its coming from mexico.. Everyone needs to turn their hate and anger towards these illegals.. They have made it this way for you. I don't agree but really when it comes down to it how else are we suppose to clean this place up. =(
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:56 am

well think bout it fo a minute.im 75% cherokee an i cant even get benefits.dis government,sees it not fit considerin my skin color altho its bullshit i justified my bloodline plenty of times shit just wasn approved.so dey fucked me.ill be tryin again after im 21 an see if i can bet u anythin it ain gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
xtwiztidcherishx

xtwiztidcherishx

PostSubject: Re: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:53 am

ALL THE LAW IS DOIN G IS INFORCING ONE WE ALREADY HAVE INTACT THAQT OIF WHICH IS YOU MUST ALWAYS CARRY ID WITH YOU SB1070 IS JUST PRETTY MUCH SAYIN IF U GET PULLED OVER OR YOUR ARE DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL THAN THEY CAN ASK YOU TO SHOW PROOF WHICH WOULD BE YOUR ID RIGHT AND IF U DONT HAVE ONE OR PROOF YOU LIVE HERE YOU GO TO JAIL THATYS THE WAY ITS ALWAYS BEEN NOW THE LAW DOES SEEM SLIGHTLY RACIST THE WAY THEY MADE IT BUT LIKE I SAID ITS JUST INFORCING WHATS ALLREADY INFORCED . AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT ARE IILEGAL ARE G NOT SAYING YOU GUYS ARE YO BUT SERIOUSLY ITS ALL BULL AND IM EVEN MORE PISSED CYPRESS HILL CANCLED BACUSE OF IT BUT TO EACH THERE OWN OPINION...........
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mamalaroque
Bman

Bman

PostSubject: Re: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:21 pm

im staying out of it cuz i cant vote anyways but im an American so i dont have to worry really im not getting deported for being here illegally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am AGAINST SB1070!!   i am AGAINST  SB1070!! Empty

Back to top Go down

i am AGAINST SB1070!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Whatever's on your mind-
Jump to: