ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inlmao check it out Ms

lmao check it out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riptyle

Riptyle

lmao check it out Empty
PostSubject: lmao check it out   lmao check it out EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:52 am

so any ways im stuffin this girls muffin lastnight and JUST as we got done with the 3rd round that night im smokin a cig and i get a call from this lette i used to date who lives in dewey right well with her was this chick who was like my sister from way back right so im sitting there shooting shit with them and the girl im seeing she gets up right well she walks over to me and i put it on speaker phone so i can hear three conversations at once cause i have three fuckin girls talking to me well chick im seeing starts suckin my dick well check this shit out she just came on my cock like hella bad so it was still drippin with neden juice which i have no problem with i like it when my balls smell like Neden cause that means they smell good up untill i take a shower then they smell better lmao but any how im starting to miss parts of the convo cause this girl gives AMAZING head i mean ZOMG good she could suck start a harley through its key ring with the keys in your pocket shes that fuckin good she could suck life from god and give it to the dead i aint even playing but yea audry (chick in dewey) was like "wtf are you ok?" and i was like "im getting the most amazing blowjob ive ever gotten" and she was like "better than me" and i was like "oh fuck yea" and she was like "are you fuckin kidding me....really are you fucking serious" and i was like "no you silly slut im fuckin with you she gives horrible head but trust me shes way better than you" and right about then i realized what i had said cause her friend and the girl i was seeing started laughing it was so great the chick that was tuning my skin flute GAGGED from trying to laugh and i could so totally see audry's face at that point going all like O.O! ish cause after that she was like "well listen here mother fucker i was gunna get with you but damn i didnt know you were this much of an asshole" and i was like "THE FUCK YOU DIDNT i cussed out your friend back in 04 at one of the azj.com mini gatherings at suaro park[sp?]" so yea i have OFFICIALLY pissed off my ex gf/fiance by telling her some one gave better head than you

and here i thought women liked honesty in a guy shit god forbid we lie to you women hell we get in more shit when we are honest

morel of the story
silly sluts give bad head juggalettes give better head

yes im getting my pole smoked as i type this
Back to top Go down
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

lmao check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: lmao check it out   lmao check it out EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:58 am

good shit homie!!! you tell that slut what the fuck is up!!! that shit was funny
Back to top Go down

lmao check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: lmao check it out   lmao check it out EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:05 am

Riptyle wrote:
"no you silly slut im fuckin with you she gives horrible head but trust me shes way better than you"

Thats funny as fuck Rip! I about fell out the chair onto the floor!
Back to top Go down
Riptyle

Riptyle

lmao check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: lmao check it out   lmao check it out EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:39 am

i was always taught if you ask a stupid question you deserve to get a stupid answer
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

lmao check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: lmao check it out   lmao check it out EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:17 am

this topic = WHACK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
Riptyle

Riptyle

lmao check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: lmao check it out   lmao check it out EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:42 am

Psychopathic Playmate wrote:
this topic = WHACK.

your face is whack

j/k please dont hurt me
Back to top Go down
MercedeVoorhees
Prezident
Prezident
MercedeVoorhees

lmao check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: lmao check it out   lmao check it out EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:43 am

I wont because I know my face isnt whack lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zonalo
Riptyle

Riptyle

lmao check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: lmao check it out   lmao check it out EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:46 am

you is berry berry prettyness miz prez

*hides*
Back to top Go down

lmao check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: lmao check it out   lmao check it out EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Riptyle wrote:

*hides*

LMAO! Run homie! RUN!
Back to top Go down
Riptyle

Riptyle

lmao check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: lmao check it out   lmao check it out EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:31 pm

JUSTiNSANE wrote:
Riptyle wrote:

*hides*

LMAO! Run homie! RUN!

no shit huh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lmao check it out Empty
PostSubject: Re: lmao check it out   lmao check it out Empty

Back to top Go down

lmao check it out