ZonaLos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in"Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie? Ms

"Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Charlie

Dirty Charlie

"Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie? Empty
PostSubject: "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie?   "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:40 pm

Is it wrong to masterbate and then make a sandwich without washing your hands Question

Let me know. Stay tuned for more "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theoneandonlydirtycharlie
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie?   "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:43 pm

uness you wanna eat ball sweat homie... shit i wash my hands before i make any kinda food....

i would have to say fuck yea it wrong!! go wash yo hands// and dont touce me wit on the way either yo.... hahahahaaaaa
Back to top Go down
MrGreeNLeeF
Visual Advisor
Visual Advisor
MrGreeNLeeF

PostSubject: Re: "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie?   "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:15 am

here's the kicker ladies and gentlemen..

dirty charlie has worked at subway several times in the states of california and arizona.. north phoenix beware.. that salty aftertaste was infact not the salt you asked for..
Back to top Go down
http://www.greenleefproductions.com
Dirty Charlie

Dirty Charlie

PostSubject: Re: "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie?   "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:16 am

Ha. Thats purely speculation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theoneandonlydirtycharlie
smokeysean420

smokeysean420

PostSubject: Re: "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie?   "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:24 am

ide rather not find out my self thats its not ha hahaaa
Back to top Go down
Riptyle

Riptyle

PostSubject: Re: "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie?   "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:59 am

smokeysean420 wrote:
ide rather not find out my self thats its not ha hahaaa

i second that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie?   "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Well accidents do happen I can honestly say thats its happened to me then I reliazed it half way through the sandwich but I'm a fatkid so I wasn't gonna just throw out a perfectly good sandwich just cause it had a few knuckle buddies on it.. we'll just call it a kunckle sandwich.
Back to top Go down
azundergroundkilla

azundergroundkilla

PostSubject: Re: "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie?   "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie? EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:21 pm

haha das fuckin classic Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Riptyle

Riptyle

PostSubject: Re: "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie?   "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:59 pm

[quote="JUSTiNSANE"]Well accidents do happen I can honestly say thats its happened to me then I reliazed it half way through the sandwich but I'm a fatkid so I wasn't gonna just throw out a perfectly good sandwich just cause it had a few knuckle buddies on it.. we'll just call it a kunckle sandwich.[/quote

wanna know how i know YOUR gay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie?   "Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie? Empty

Back to top Go down

"Is it wrong" with Dirty Charlie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZonaLos :: General :: Whatever's on your mind-
Jump to: